Chapter 38 Save Me

Not edited!

Previously:

Suddenly I felt someone try to get into my mind link and allowed them. I tried composing myself but let out a whimper then cleared my throat.

'Trent?'

The soft voice was music to my ears.

'Lana!'

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

Trent p.o.v

'Oh my fuck are you ok?' I asked urgently as my wolf calmed down a little.

'Help me Trent, Nick has gone insane' she said.

I could feel the fear omitting from her wolf to mine. I didn't like being this far from her, it wasn't me.

'Where are you?' I asked with urgency waiting impatiently for her reply.

She didn't say anything for a while, but I could still feel her presence in my head. She finally replied after a long silence.

'It's really dark here, and there's only one door and no windows' she paused before beginning to tear away from the mind link.

'Someone's here, I can't talk anymore he will know' she quickly said.

Before I could say anything she left my head and made me feel empty again.

The bastard knew the best way to get to me is through my mate, but if he thinks I'm going to give up without a fight then he better think again.

I lost my mate once I wasn't going to lose her again.

I quickly ran to the pack house slamming the door open and calling for a urgent meeting.

Within 5 minutes all the warrior wolfs and high ranking members of my pack stood in front of me.

"I spoke to Lana through the mind link" I announced and everyone began to mutter amongst themselves.

"Shut the fuck up everyone and listen!" I yelled making the muttering disappear.

"Trent do you know where she is? Did she tell you?" My best friend Cole asked curiously twiddling his fingers.

"No but she told me she was in an enclosed room with no windows and only one door" I replied as Cole nodded.

"Ok I want us to split up and begin-" I was cut of by my beta.

"Alpha wouldn't it make more sense to wait and make a proper plan?" Ryan asked quizzically.

"You really think I'm going to just sit here, while my mate is probably in pain somewhere possibly close to me!" I yelled at him.

"Alpha I understand but-" I stopped him, razing my hand and telling him to be quiet.

"You do not understand! You don't have a mate yet! I previously screwed things up with her an I'm not going to let it happen again!" I yelled and he bowed at me and took a step back.

"Wait how was she describing the room again?" My younger brother Preston asked looking at me intently.

"Small dark no windows and one door" I replied monotonously, we were getting no where with that information.

"Have you tried the old pack house?" Preston asked raising an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked his.

"The old pack house. We had a room down there that pretty much fits that description. Knowing Nick he would keep her right under our nose so we go looking for her far and wide" Preston explained giving me a light smile.