sixteen

THEY WERE ON THE JET, TO the place Steve knew of to help them in their situation

THEY WERE ON THE JET, TO the place Steve knew of to help them in their situation. Morgan took a deep breath seeing the compound get smaller and smaller. Sitting in front of her laptop near Wanda and Vision, Morgan tried to track Peter and hoped he was near, but he wasn't. Morgan was confused on why he showed up on her laptop then a minute later he wasn't even on planet Earth.

She took another deep breath, then sat back in her chair and started to feel hopeless. Morgan started to fully understand why their relationship wouldn't work out. For the past years, there haven't been any huge threats which caused them to get closer. Now there is a threat, and they both have no idea if the other one is alright. She started to type again on her laptop.

Natasha turned around and noticed that she was distressed. She made her way towards the teenager and next to young Stark.

"What's wrong, M?"

Morgan looked up to see Natasha watching her. "Nothing."

Natasha eyed her laptop screen. "You know that's pretty complicated coding, I'm surprised you were able to get past the firewall that quickly."

"It's pretty easy to hack into my dad's tech if you know what you're doing, especially if you want to find a location of someone." Morgan said and hoped that Natasha wouldn't guess who she was talking about.

"For example, like Spider-Man right? You can find him from his tracker. " Natasha questioned making Morgan to slowly nod.

"He's the boy to meet at the airport huh?" Natasha paused seeing Morgan's expression making her smirk. "You guys are a couple of best friends huh?"

Morgan turned to Natasha making her sigh, "we are just friends." Morgan clarified.

"He is very close to you Morgan. You look at him differently than the way you look at other people. You know that right?" Natasha asked before continuing, "it makes me believe if something happened between you both that caused this shift."

Morgan bit the inside of her cheek debating if she should tell Natasha everything. Opening her mouth to say something, she was cut off by Sam.

"Morgan is more worried for this boy more than her own dad." Sam said from controls. Steve chuckled at Sam's comment.

Morgan took a deep breath and ignored Sam's comment while still facing Natasha, "something did happen between us, but I don't know if we are ready for a relationship." Morgan glanced at her laptop again. She sighed and played with the ends of her hair.

Natasha watched how Morgan would look or talk about Peter while wanting nothing more to protect Peter, Morgan was hurting herself in the process.

Morgan pushed her hair out of her face trying to change the subject, "but anyway, the faster I am able to find where Peter is the faster I can help him. I know my dad will be fine, but Peter," Morgan paused and looked at Natasha. "He shouldn't get dragged into this."