1; Meeting Princess Vegeta.

The troops entered the castle gates, after getting out of the vehicle behind that the king was in.

They followed him until they got up to the first set of cast iron doors. (Y/N) looked at the two boys in front of her. 'Well, mum and dad, we did what you asked of us. I hope you're proud.' She thought as she rested her hands in one each of their's, for a moment, for solidarity between blood.
The two boys responded by turning to look at her over their shoulders, then squeezing her hands. For that moment, it was just them. Then the king cleared his throat.

"Behind these doors lies your futures. Please, make your way in. My son is in there as of this moment." He said, ushering the group forwards.
(Y/N) could feel Vegeta's power through the building, her stomach getting jittery with excitement. 'First, meeting the king and being asked to join a personal task force, and now I'm meeting the future king... I'm so nervous I may throw up.'
Goku and Raditz noticed this, squeezing her hands once more, and pulling her forward so they could enter first and together. The future was bright for the platoon, and as the doors opened, bright lights flowed through the ever widening crack, until everyone had seen what the future beheld.

In front of them was state of the art armour, weaponry and infinite resources. All Goku and Raditz noticed was the sodding buffet table, but as they didn't want to leave their sister, they stayed put until she decided that it was time.

Not too long after, the group walked into the hall, (Y/N) made her way to where the armoury was laid out for them to behold. She gently caressed the spearheads and the swords, her fingers gently grazed the edging of the shields, but that all came to a stop when she felt someone appear next to her.

'HOLY SHIT. ITS PRINCE VEGETA'S ENERGY. SAVE ME IF I AM TO DIE, KAMI.' She shrieked to herself as she turned and fell to one knee, her comrades doing the same as they heard the thud her knee made. 'Ouch. That fucking hurt. Note to self: don't overdo it yet.'

"Your highness." (Y/N) gently stated, her eyes closing tightly as she expected the worst. She felt a hand land on her shoulder, her head whipping up to reveal her soft (E/C) eyes to the prince.
Vegeta looked down at the soldier before him. He took in every detail of her face; the scars, bruises, scrapes, even the laughter lines. A smirk grew upon his visage, turning into a sly grin as he walked towards the centre of the room.
He took a step back, and simply waved his hand for them to all stand. As the prince says or gestures, you do, so they did.

"Alright, brats. You know why you are here. We need the palace guards to be full once again. But I need my own personal guard. Whoever gets a hit in on me first, is my guard until the end of days." He spoke, commanding the attention in the room. "Either my days, your days, or this planet's days."

He coughed slightly before yelling. "BEGIN!"

And like that, a battle royale had begun. Goku had tried to get in first, his technique was rusty though, so when he swung his leg to get into the prince's side, he simply blocked it, and threw Goku to the other side of the room.
Raditz tried the same, and so did everyone bar (Y/N).
Her opulent (E/C) orbs followed the fights closely, tracking Vegeta's movements. Nothing out of the ordinary, he was but a trained saiyan warrior who was the heir to the throne. Not a big deal.

Everyone had bowed out, seeing as that they were all unconscious or exhausted. The young woman reminded herself to to overdo it, and simply walked up to the prince, his eyes following her every move like a hawk. As she stood in front of him, (Y/N) noticed his energy drop. This was her chance.
She powered up as high as she could, and punched Vegeta, square in the chest, sending him flying into one of the padded walls set up nearby. (Y/N) then fell to the floor and groaned in agony. "Gokuuu, Raditzzzz, I went too far again..." she whined as she fell on her side. Those two were unresponsive, and (Y/N) simply sighed, and tried to get up, when a gloved hand jutted out to her.