13

Jungkook POV
"Jungkook?" A voice said bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked behind me and saw...Lisa. Why is she here? "Jungkook, what are you doing here?" She asked me while coming near to me but not that much. "I didn't felt good. So, i came here to maybe see if fresh air will make me feel better." I answered her.

"Are you okay?" She asked me while getting a little bit near me and putting her right hand on my forehead. "L-lisa, I'm okay." I said while taking her hand off my forehead and then letting go off her hand. "Oh...okay." She said. "I think i will go back now." I said to her while starting to walk away but before i could go, she hold my arm and said "I love you." What? Did i heard wrong? "W-what?" I said.

"Jungkook, I really love you." She said and then she kissed me on the lips. What the!

Y/N's POV
  "Y/N, can you come here?" Mrs.Liz said. I look up from my notebook and got up and went to her while the others student look at me. "What happened, Mrs.Liz?" I said acting a little bit angry because of what happened some minutes ago.

"Hehe, are you still mad? I'm sorry, Okay?" She said while looking at me guilty. "I forgive you but how can you mistake my name with another girl's name. I finally had the opportunity to go to the U.S but the opportunity was not even for me." I said. "I'm sorry again. Don't worry i'm sure that you will get a letter from one of the U.S colleges, Okay?"

"Okay!" I said. "Well, can you now look for Jungkook?" She said to me shocking me a little. "J-jungkook? But why?" I asked her. "Well, it seems that the principal have change some students schedule." She answered me. "Oh okay." I said. She thanked me and then i went out of the classroom to get Jungkook.

While, i was walking i saw Lisa walking to the rooftop. Why is she going over there? I decided to follow her and when i got there i saw her with Jungkook. I heard her asked him why he was here and that if he was okay. They talked about some other things while i just listened to their conversation.

Then, I saw Jungkook coming over here. Oh god, I should go before he sees me but that thought changed when i saw Lisa grabbing his arm and telling him that she loves him. Then, she..kissed him. I just stand there while looking at them through the door that was only a little bit open.

Well, it seems that Lisa could not control her feeling. Right now, I have 2 options..I can go and pretend like nothing happened or I can just stay and face them. Well, this may not be a good decision but i choose to...Stay and Face them!

I open the door and went a little bit near to them. It seems that Jungkook was so shocked that he did not even noticed that i was still here and for Lisa she couldn't since her back was facing me. That changed when they hear the door closed making a big sound.

Jungkook finally grab her shoulders and pushed her away. Then, he looked at me with a shock face. "Y-y/n, this is not what y-" Before he could even finished his sentence, I said "This is not what i think it is...Right?" Lisa turned around and saw me. Her face was full with regret and guiltiness.

"This is funny. This is the second time i catch the two of you doing something. And it just not a friend or classmate but my Ex-Bestfriend and my Ex-boyfriend who were like families to me." The both of them just look at me shock while i look at them with a face that show no emotion.

There was no point in crying. It will NOT help me on anything. It will not change the fact that the person who i used to call Bestfriend and Boyfriend dated behind my back. It will not change the fact that Jungkook could have pushed Lisa when she kiss him..Instead he just stood there shocked and not doing something.

"Y-y/n, I did not kiss her." He said while some tears roll down his cheeks. "I know that." I said to him. He looked at me and then said "You will forgive me, then?" I just looked at him and said "You don't need my forgiveness." He looked at me shock while more tears rolled down his cheeks.

I fake smiled at the two of them and said "Neither Lisa nor you need to ask for my forgiveness since...We are nothing." The two of them started crying. Well, I think that i went a little bit too far there. Ugh, I will regret doing this. I started walking to them and i put my left hand on Lisa's left shoulder and then i put my right hand on Jungkook's right shoulder, then i hugged the two of them.

They both put their hands around my waist while crying and saying 'Sorry.' I just pat their backs trying to make them stop crying. When they finally stop crying, I let go of the hug and just stay look at them. "Y/N, I promise i will try to control my feelings so please forgive me." Lisa said. "As much as i want to..I can't. Sorry." I answered her.

"You are leaving to the U.S, aren't you?" Jungkook asked me taking me by surprise. Lisa gasp while looking at me shock. "How did you knew about this?" I asked Jungkook still surprise. I waited for him to answer my question but he didn't. "You heard my conversation with Mrs.Liz, didn't you?" I asked him. He look at me and then at the ground while slowly nodding.

"Are you really leaving?" Lisa asked me while her eyes were starting to get watery. "Yah, Lalisa, stop crying so much." I scolded while smiling a little bit. "I-its just that.." She couldn't continue her sentence since she started crying again. "Aish, jinjja, stop crying." I said as i hug her again. "Don't worry, I'm not leaving." I whispered in her ear.