4th wall troubles

Hey guys... I'm back... Ha ha... It's a long story on why I was gone and... heh... heh...

Also, I was too ashamed to contact my editor because of my absence, so sorry about any typo's etc...

On a good note, my school (which is officially a 1a now with 185 students....) beat our rivals for homecoming! Yay! I was an excellent bench warmer, but coach decided to put me in... yeah... It was no bueno.

I also have a biology test tomorrow, so this will be a short chapter.

To the story!

Naruko's POV 

Shino: 50

Haku: -30

Gaara: 20

Sasuke:

Naruko then shook her head. "Why'd I put him on the list?"

Hinata: 40

'Shino's in the lead, eh?' Naruko thought. 'But it's not over yet. Believe it'

... 

"Anyway, if you have been keeping up with my dramatic life story, you know that I play the part of a boy named Naruto for, who knows why? However, I haven't been a boy much lately and that got a certain Jonin and 2 Genin looking for me..."

"Who the heck are you talking to?" Kurama asked all of a sudden.

"Nobody," I replied. "Don't take that offensively, I just didn't want him to get mad at me for breaking the 4th wall again even though we have a door now."

"YOU WHAT?!" Kurama shouted, turning his head quickly to the 4th wall, only to see it in shambles. "WE'VE TALKED ABOUT THIS AND YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOULDN'T BREAK IT AGAIN!"

"I lied," I shrugged. "Now go fix the wall."

Kurama turned towards the very depressed author and put on his infamous "Puppy-Fox" face. "Miss Author-sama..." he began to say, but a large chunk of the 4th wall fell off just by mentioning the all powerful author's name.

I left my mindscape and turned back to the problem at hand. I have a Jonin and 2 Genin chasing me in my Naruko form because they think I did something to Naruto since I blew up the village. Well, technically I only blew up the Uchiha Compound and left a note under Sasuke's pillow saying that I had Naruto- but that's no reason to think I did anything to him!

After all, I am him. (Ha ha. Luke, I am your father! No? I'll shut up now.)

I let out a sigh. No one has a sense of humor these days. Well, I guess that pedo does. I should visit him more often.

"I found her," a male voice yelled out, alerting his team of my position.

Oh ship.

I started to sprint down the road, ready to use my 'Flying Thunder God' technique to get away, but old fury butt decided that he was mad at me and took away my ability to use chakra. How he did that? I do not know. I just know that he's in for a severe punishment later.

I made a sharp turn into an alley, only to run into Trump's wall- I mean a tall wall signalling a dead end.

Oh shippity ship.

"Hn, got you now- KAT?!" Sasuke shouted, completely out of character.

"Wow, you've been chasing me for 3 hours and you didn't even know who you were chasing," I deadpanned.

Now I know what you're wondering. "3 hours? Why didn't you just turn back into Naruto?!"

There is a simple answer to that... I was bored.

"STOP TALKING TO THE READERS!" Kurama yelled, trying to duck-tape the wall back together. "Oh hey, I can see the Editor-san from here! Who's dat ugly person looking at me? AHHHHHH!!! don't touch me! Don't touch me! Get your grubby, human hands off me!"

Who was the reader touching Kurama?

Will Sasuke figure Naruko out?

Will the Editor be mad at me for not sending her the chapter?

Find out next week on Fox!

{January 30, 2018}