03 A rainy afternoon.

Jennie POV

After leaving classes I went straight home, I had homework to do, I was driving when suddenly a little more in front of the road I saw that there was a car accident, you could see that it was something serious and that maybe it would take hours for the passage to be free, I had no other choice to take a different route.

To get to my house there were only two roads, the short and fast which is full of cars due to the accident. Then there is the long road which goes through a forest where there is a beautiful lake, it's been years since I pass by there, I used to go with my nanny when I was little, but that was when I was 6 years old.

I called my nana to tell her about the accident and that I was going to arrive a little late as I was going to take the lake road and not to worry.

I was already on the road, I was passing by the lake and drops began to fall on my car.

"Damn it, you gotta kidding me it's raining," I whine.

Suddenly I saw something or rather someone who caught my attention. I drove to the side and watched through my window, seeing the person on the small dock, standing.

"Why the fuck is this persona not covering from the rain? I pet she or he will get sick" I told myself. The rain was not so strong it was just a drizzle

I did not know if it was male or female since he had a black sweatshirt with his hood over his head, he wore black jeans open on the knees and Dr. Marten black boots.

Suddenly the person removes the hood and I could see how her blond hair fell free on her shoulders, it was difficult to see her face because of the rain.

"I look like a damned stalker here spying on someone I do not even know. "I recriminate myself

But still I kept seeing the person who was out there maybe enjoying the rain, I don't know.

I think she felt my presence because she turned and looked at me.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

I closed my eyes and covered my face out of embarrassment, this is so embarrassing.

The rain was no longer heard, so I took my hands off to check if the rain had left and indeed, it was gone. I remembered why I was parked there. So quickly turn to see the person on the dock.

I ran out of air and my heart began to beat quickly, but why?

And we just stare, as if the world had disappeared.