17. Dont Hide From Me

Everly

I wake up to an alarm blaring on the beside table.I feel Cohen wrapped around me having my back pressed firmly to his front. His breath tickling the back of my neck. His hand rest on my hip keeping me close to him.

A few moments later he rolls to his side to turn off the alarm.When he rolls back he gets back into the same position behind me placing his hand around my waist and tangling our legs together. He's so comfortable.

Right as I fall back to sleep the alarm starts up again. This time I roll facing Cohen and reach my arm over him blindly trying to shut off the alarm.

"Your alarm or mine?" He ask his voice deep with sleep making him sound even more sexy.

"Yours, mine is on my dresser." I inform him. He makes a dissatisfied sound before opening his eyes.

A smirk appears on his face when he notices how close I am. Our noses are almost touching and I can feel His breath fanning over my face.

"I like waking up like this." He smirks.

"Me too even though your a furnace." He chuckles and pulls me closer placing his lips on to mine.

Our lips move slowly together. He gently bites my lower lips making me open my mouth for him. Taking advantage he slips his tongue in.

Our kiss slowly becomes more heated. He brings his hand away from my waist and wraps it around the base of my neck pulling me closer to him. I hear him let out a low growl into my mouth causing me to shiver wanting him here and now.

Before we can go any further another alarm blares from behind him interrupting us. I hear him hiss with frustration as he breaks away leaving my lips swollen from his.

"Do you have to get up?" I complain.

"Just stay in bed with me. Let's go back to sleep." I try pulling him towards me pushing my head on to his chest just under his chin.

"I'd love that but I have to meet with the team. It's my first practice and I need to give them a good impression." He tells me.

I slightly push away and tilt my head back to see his face. His jaw line is covered in stubble and his hair is a mess. I know he needs to shower and get ready but I don't want him to go.

I squeeze my arms one last time around him before unlinking him from me.I roll to his side laying my head on the pillow next to his.

"Are you nervous?" I ask him.

He's been hitting the gym hard and going over drills these past couple of weeks for today's practice with the Seahawks.

"Just a little. I can't wait to play I just want to prove that my past with the Chargers is behind me."He tells me.

"I'm proud of you. You've been working really hard these past couple of weeks. I miss you though." I confess.

"I miss you too baby, thank you. I promise we'll do something this week to make up for it." He says as he kisses my forehead.

"So you're asking me on a date?" I smirk at him.

"I guess so." He chuckles rolling on to his back bringing me to roll on top of him slightly.

"Well just tell me the time to be ready by and we can go. I know I'll be busy Wednesday and this Friday is the bachelor and bachelorette party." I remind him.

"So tomorrow then?"
I nod in agreement.

"Wait, I need to know where we're going so I know what to wear." I say panic rising in my voice.