07 ¿Will I see you again?

Lisa Pov

"Jennie, Jennie Kim"

Flashback

I was playing the piano as soon as it was noon, I had nothing to do today, well that's almost every day, but today I wanted to do something to distract myself. My mind came to me yesterday and I remembered the lake and the girl who had been there.

I decided to go for a walk.

"Will you go out, miss? Do you want me to prepare the car?"Colin asks me.

Colin is my driver who has worked for the family since I can remember, he has always been by my side. Even when I decided to leave Thailand I told him that he could stay in my old house to take care of and that his payment was always going to be there but he told me that he had promised my father that wherever I went he would be there by my side and he never failed, I'm very fond of him.

"No, I'll just go for a walk. And Colin, I told you that you can call me Lisa."

"Okay Lisa, please be careful. "

I just nodded and left the house. I walked for several minutes until I decided to go to the lake again, it was good to be there without any noise, I sat on the shore of the small dock and relaxed. I do not know how long I was there but from one moment to another I could smell something sweet and in my mind only one person came and it was the person who was here yesterday.

End of flashback

Her hand was soft, the moment my hand touched hers, it was like an electric current through my system.

It had been a long time since a felt something like that.

"Do you always come here? " She asks.

"No, it's the second time I've been here, just yesterday I discovered this place and you?"

"I had seen this place several times when I was little but then they built the main road and I stopped going through here until yesterday that there was an accident on the road and I had no other way but to take this road. " she answered

I did not know what to say, I was not very good at socializing with people.

"And why are you doing here?" She asks while she was staring at me

"Y-I live near here. "I was nervous of her look.

•••••••

Jennie Pov

I know there were no houses near here and yesterday I did not see any, this place is very lonely, I do not think anyone wants to live around here.

I think Lisa realized that I did not believe her because she answered my questions that I had in my mind.

"I live in the middle of the forest, I have a house there. "

That is strange, what does she live in the middle of the forest when she can live on the other side where there are more people. I would be afraid of living in the middle of nowhere.

I could not answer because a drop fell on my shoulder, I looked up and yes, it was going to rain.

"You should head back home, it will soon rain and you could get sick." She tells me as she passes by my side, I don't know what happened to me but before she left I grabbed the sleeve of her sweater.

She turned and waited for me to speak.

"Will I see you again? I asked her as i felt blushing. But I do not regret it, I want to see her again.

I waited and when no answer arrived I decided to let go and let her go. I thought she would leave but she gave me a half smile and told me;

"I'll be here every afternoon at 3pm and I don't know if you decide to come but I'll be here."

Happy to know that, I decided to go home but before leaving I kissed her on the cheek and left without turning around.

After getting into the car I looked towards the dock and saw Lisa still standing looking towards my direction, I said goodbye with my hand and she did the same. I started the car and left happily.

I arrived home, there was no one there only a note from my nana telling me that she had gone to the supermarket to buy things for dinner.

I went up to my room, I was watching the rain and I could only think about what had happened today.

I was thinking about Lisa Manoban.