Info

Published: 2019
Edited: March 2022

Name: Marianna Eliah Stark

Nicknames: Mari, Ann, Anna, Aria

Birth name: Freydís Thorsdóttir

Birth place: Asgard

Age: 400(ish), 24 in appearance

Hair: Blonde

Height: 6'1"

Eyes: Blue-green

Species: Asgardian-Light Elf

Family:

Thor - Biological FatherAlive

Alive

Mother Unknown Light Elf
Deceased

Mother Unknown Light ElfDeceased

Tony Stark - Father
Alive

Odin - Biological GrandfatherAlive

Alive

Frigga - Biological GrandmotherAlive

Alive

Frigga - Biological GrandmotherAlive

Hela - Paternal Aunt
Alive

Powers/Abilities:

Asgardian Physiology: As the daughter of the Asgardian Prince Thor, Mari possesses incredible supernatural powers and superhuman attributes far surpassing many other Asgardians, with only her father, grandfather, and aunt being superior in power.

Super Strength: As an Asgardian, specifically the daughter of Thor, Mari is the fourth strongest Asgardian, surpassed only by Odin, Hela, and Thor. Though the limit of her strength is unknown, Mari can easily lift 25 tons without breaking a sweat.

Superhuman Durability: Mari's skin, muscle, and bone tissue have many times the density of the same tissue in the body of a human being and is nigh-invulnerable, much more so than regular Asgardians.

-Regenerative Healing Factor: All through her life, Mari was able to heal faster than an average person. Despite her astounding resistance to injury, it is still possible to injure Mari. However, due to her physiology, Mari is able to heal at a rate significantly faster than a normal human and even much faster than most Asgardians. With her Light Elf heritage, it is possible that the range of severe injuries is unlimited. But without any testing, or knowledge of who she truly is, it can't be truly known.

Superhuman Speed: Mari can move at great superhuman speeds. Though, she doesn't like to, in fear of being ridiculed. Her grandfather Howard Stark, wasn't a kind man. He never showed her love, or any type of affection. So anytime Mari did something that wasn't human, he yelled at her until he was red in the face, and Mari was crying.

-Superhuman Reflexes: Mari can react with supernatural effectiveness and dodge objects traveling at high speeds. Although she does everything she can to stay out of situations where this would happen.

Longevity: Mari, like all other Asgardians, is not truly immortal. It is possible to kill an Asgardian and other beings in the Nine Realms. More accurately, Asgardians are extremely long-lived beings. Mari ages at a pace far different than a normal human. But without knowing the aging rate of of Light Elves, Mari's true life span is unknown.

History: When Mari showed up on the Stark's door step, they all assumed that she was Tony's. Howard wanted to send the child away, but Tony put his foot down, and told Howard that he was going to raise the child, whether Howard liked it or not.

Tony named her Marianna Eliah Stark. Tony doted on her. Giving her the best of the best. When she was old enough, he took her to meet Peggy. Mari instantly took to Peggy. Though she was very young, Mari could tell which people were okay to trust, and which people weren't.

When Mari was three, Howard and Maria passed away in an 'accident'. She felt sad, but not in the way she 'should feel sad'. Over the years, Mari would continue to try and be as 'normal' as possible. There would be little 'accidents' here and there, but nothing that would provide people with 'proof' that would tell them otherwise.

When she turned sixteen, Charles Xavier extended a polite, but quiet, invitation to his school. It was there that she learned that she wasn't entirely human. But seeing as how she wasn't alone, Mari spent as much time there as possible. She made a few friends, and even had a few -albeit short- relationships. But when Tony went missing, she had to pull away. Charles said she would always be welcome to come back. Mari took over for Tony, even when he was brought back. She only relented when Tony signed the company over to Pepper.

But when a unknown, yet familiar visitor threatens her home and loved ones, she vows to do nearly anything to make sure that they are safe. No one messes with Mari's family, and gets away with it.