Ch 32 | Jail

EDITED

**It's hard to update... **

Ch 32 | Jail

Two can play the game             —Unknown

Unknown

Jungkook stood before the prison cell, his muscular arms in his pockets his eyes pierced through the man sitting behind.

No one cared to clean them. In fact, these criminals deserve more than a dirty room that stinks of rats and blood.

"You have the audacity, hm?" Jungkook spoke sinisterly.

His normal tone he uses with Mirae —disappeared, suddenly brought shivers even on the guards.

He completely transformed to another man, his tone, his gestures, the dark ambiance surrounded him as a new man.

"I think so, it's a free world" Jimin smirked "Do you not want to take advantage of that, normal is uhh— well boring" he grinned wider trying to tick off Jungkook "You of all people should know that"

Jungkook's chuckle echoed through the dark, metal tunnels. The cold chilling jail wasn't any help, Jimin gritted his teeth glaring at Jungkook.

"That's why you're here; for my entertainment" Jungkook retorted sarcastically.

"You son of a bitch!" Jimin growled trying to get out of the chair he was tied to.

Two guards held his shoulders preventing him from moving, Jimin agitated, aggressively trying to shake their hands off of him.
"I'll kill you!" He yelled "Let go of me"

Jimin could feel the faint pain in his stomach, he was only fed a little glass of water and beans.

Jungkook laughed loudly, gracefully, observing the beauty of his hands. He played with the expensive watch on his wrists with a smug grin on his face but his eyes were another story of destruction.

It was burning cold fire.

"Two can play the game... You think it's easy to mess around with me. Mess with me I'll fuck you up and twist your whole fucking world —then see what you'll do" Jungkook, kept that smirk.

Jimin tensed up as he felt a squeeze in his stomach, he felt like vomiting. He was a professional hacker, yet not enough to get under Jungkook's skin.

He was targeting the Jeon enterprise. To get all their shareholders, private information, their money.

Their underground security team is a part of the government's group with high capacity of programming, it was easy for Jungkook to detect who the culprit was.