Ch 37 | Article

EDITED

Ch 37 | Article

Mirae |

"Taehyung! I told you to not mess this up" I whispered harshly.

The young adult pouted feeling dejected "It's not my fault the staple hates me" he glared at the staple.

I grinned rolling my eyes. We were sitting in a small office —his work office. His senior gave him loads of paperwork to staple for her and then to give it to Jungkook.

But apparently, in this situation he can't stand the powerful aura Jungkook carries. If he goes anywhere near Jungkook his arms tickle of death and his ribcage squeezes him to death.

Unfortunately, that's the same problem with everyone —well they had the same issue with the previous CEO which was Jungkook's father.

He still remains in the company —however as the chairman.

"Taehyung-"

"Please, I swear I'll do all your work and e-mails, just go to him instead of me. Last time I went to him, he glared daggers at me it felt like he wanted to kill me in that spot —If I go now I might even get fired for peeing in my pants"

Aish! He's so dramatic.

"Alright" I sighed defeated.

I do need to discuss a few things with the boss anyway.

Taehyung grinned giving me a quick side hug.

"Thanks, noona Una" he smiled teasingly. His little beanie made him look younger and childish.

"It's Mirae, not Una" I shook my head grinning like an idiot.

Well, his future wife will be very lucky to have him —maybe someone that can control his childishness.

Well —Jungkook will always be an even bigger baby. So no comment.

I sighed passing a long crystal clear corridor. I took the paperwork with me. I spotted a girl smiling —I've never seen such a fake smile in my life —well except for Jungkook. He's another matter.

Many workers looked at me briefly not saying anything. Somethings up?

"Mirae-ah did something happen recently?" A girl came up to me.

Her attire formal and neat, she wore little makeup but she was known to be selfish and rude. Not that Jungkook knows about it —or else.

"No nothing, why?"

She looked down at my stomach with an annoyed look. Her eyes were tired and sleepy.

"Are you still Mr. Jeon's secretary?"

"No" I responded. What an awkward moment.

She never speaks to me —only because she thinks she's better than me.