Ch 39 | Star

EDITED (—play music above)

Let me explain why I made Mirae the apparent dumb character for blaming herself for her mother's death.

Her mother currently (aka auntie) pressured her with studies and everything like a typical Asian parent.

Sometimes Mirae imagine if her real mother did not choose Mirae, would her current mother be happy and not be burdened by Mirae.

Yall now all good. Please don't come for my head.

Ch 39 | Star

       People come and go, that's life   —Unknown

People come and go, that's life Unknown

Mirae |

His lips decorating with my own and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs.

He pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of wine being exchanged in the intermingling of our billowing breaths.

My arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck swayed to his broad shoulders. In an instant I had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against my own, before I drew back into his lips.

I could nearly feel the slight burn of the wine as it rolled off my tongue and seeped down my throat with every push of his tongue against mine. The aggression and passion fully turned on, his eyes dark —dark of arousal in which seeped up into the thick air.

"Why stop?" His dark and rough whisper descended in my ears. Chills rose through my spine —the torture just begun.

"Unless you want the paparazzi making up something else about you,"

"Yes, and shut down their company —as if the threat wasn't there before my love," he smirked trailing his nose gently on my cheek. I felt his hot breath against my flushed skin.

And then I've realized —like tons of lorries hitting against me. My heart seemed to have fallen down. I gently pushed him away, "Public" I've only remembered.

"Don't tell me you've only realized," his smirk contagious, it suddenly made my heart burs with rapid beats. 

"L-let's just—"

Many people passed us, it was dark and only city lights gave us the light to see. The snow was falling beautifully like melting stars.

"C'mon, walk love"

"W-where?" He held my hands guiding me as I followed behind him.

I stared at the strong grip of his hand against my own. They were soft better looking than mine obviously.