Ch 41 | No decision

EDITED

*Btw guess what happened. We have a crime scene going in my town, it's in fact, 5 minutes away from my house.

There were pools of dry blood left on random sides of the very street. The police and crime investigator's surrounded the scene. I felt like was in a movie even Riverdale... but nonetheless it's still scary.

Ch 41 | No decision

Mirae |

We took his private jet to go to China, I packed a whole suitcase even after Jungkook said to not bother. But I need every product I have for an emergency. Especially when you're cursed with monthly pain.

You don't want to embarrass yourself during a meeting for a need for pads. That's just cruel.

Dear God can only say the body punishes you like that for not being pregnant. I mean girls have it hard. Especially when I'm on mine.

We reached Shanghai a few hours ago. It only took us 2 hours to travel. I even got excited about walking out of the airport.

I breathed into the cool fresh air, taking in the foreign scent.

I brought enough money to buy some souvenirs —I'm just hoping Jungkook would let me have a small quick trip.

On our ride to the hotel, and thank god it was a limo we rode with, my insides were bursting, and no -not the rom-antic one. Is the damn monthly curse!

I breathed out a squeezed pain looking at Jungkook.

"How long till we get to this hotel?"

"4 hours, do you feel sick?" he asked assessing me with a pointy eye.

Is not like I'm going to tell him I'm on my menstrual cycle. That would be weird.

"Uh- I'm just a little hungry" I pursed my lips with an awkward face.

When a pain hit me in my stomach I quickly bit my lip, making sure no pain leaves my mouth. And before Jungkook cloaks me.

"Seriously, Mirae-ah the plane was filled with healthy food yet you insisted going behind my back and eat candies," he scolded offering me a cold bottle of water.

Normally I wouldn't crave any chocolates however I needed to put something in my stomach.

"It was just a box" I crossed my arms mumbling lowly to myself.

He gave me a look rolling his eyes, "so when that tiny belly of yours start a war, don't come crying to me. I ain't taking any responsibilities"

I would never.

"Hahaha okay"

"Yeah sure," he said not believing me.

Just then his phone rung. For the rest of the time going to the hotel, Jungkook was distracted on the phone with the coldest tone ever. I was able to slightly catch the topic.