012 Reunited

Jennie Pov

I was on my way to Jisoo's house. What the hell does she want?

I dialed my nanny to let her know that I was at Jisoo's house, to not worry.

I arrived at Jisoo's house and it seemed there was no one there.

I swear that if this is a joke, I will kill her.

I knocked on the door but nobody came out, but the door was open, that's weird.

I came in and everything was off, okay, it's already scary.

"Chicken! Where are you? I'm not for jokes." I said but nobody answered.

Suddenly three people shouted and I also did the same thing. Then I heard laughter.

"You should have seen your face." says Wendy laughing.

"Shit, I should have taken video." Jisoo says whipping her tears from laughing.

"You idiots, at this rate will have diabetes." I said while glaring at them.

"Jennie, is that how you welcome us?" Irene asks with a smile.

Irene and Wendy came to me to hug me and I hugged them hard.

I haven't seen them for 3 years. I missed them so much. The four of us had been friends since elementary school.

Irene's parents had sent her to study in Canada and since then I didn't see her, there were times when we talked on Skype but it was very few times because of the schedules.

Irene is very beautiful, a person who knew her, a person who wanted her but sometimes she can become very cold with people but inside she is all love.

Wendy had gone study in Boston just like 3 years ago since her dad had gotten a good job there. She is a free spirit, very beautiful and very affectionate. Sometimes she can behave as if she were an 8-year-old girl but we love her that way.

"I missed you guys so much, when did you arrive and why you didn't tell me?" I looked at them reproachfully.

"We arrived a few hours ago, we also surprised Jisoo." Irene says.

"And what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Irene and I have decided to return to live in Korea and return to study here." Wendy responds with a smile.

"Really?!" I said very cheery.

"If so, there's nothing like being at home with your people," Irene says.

"Yes, yes, yes what a beautiful moment, but can we get something to eat, I'm hungry." Says Jisoo with a pout.

"You're always hungry." We said all 3 at the same time.

The four of us went out to have chicken dinner since Jisoo wanted, one of these days I would not be surprised to see her with feathers.

I was so happy, it had been a great day first I had had a wonderful time with Lisa and my friends had returned and they would stay that was the best.

Nothing and nobody could ruin how happy he was at this moment.

I was wrong.

After eating and catching up, I went home.

And to my disgrace were my parents, V's parents and he was there.

"You finally arrive, daughter, we were waiting for you."

Greet everyone and V gives me a little kiss on the lips.

"I wanted to give you a surprise." he says with a smile.

He gives me a black bear, pretty.

"Thank you V it's beautiful."

I saw him blush.

"I am glad that your courtship is going very well, I look forward to the marriage" My father says joking.

I snapped my eyes open. But what happens to this man, marriage?! I'm still too young to get married besides V is not who I want to marry. I love him but as a friend.

So I spend all night between business talks and about the relationship with V. And I pretending to be the good girlfriend that I should be. I knew that my father would be mad if I say or do something wrong.

I just wanted the night to end and go to sleep.

Lisa's face appreciated in my mind and felt my heart beat fast.