"oh my god", jimin squeaked and stared at the floor as he saw yoongi putting away his stuff and walking towards him with a huge smile on his face. his dark eyes also lightened up as he arrived right next to the boys' table. "are you ready?", he asked the younger but jimin forgot how to speak all over again. "yes he is", jungkook answered instead and showed his bunny teeth.
yoongi however ignored jungkook and grabbed jimin's hand. "come on", he said and pulled the blonde haired boy up.
"oho are you going to have hot lunch break sex now?!", taehyung asked full of excitement. "probably", yoongi shrugged. "can we watch?!?", jungkook cried out but earned a smack on his head for it by taehyung. "we had a deal! no other dicks!!!!", he exclaimed which made jungkook pout immediately. "i hate that deal, i haven't watched porn in forever."

"oh my fucking godness", yoongi said as he looked at them and let out a long and deep sigh.

***

about 5 minutes later jimin found himself in one of the rooms for the staff of the shop. yoongi simply pulled him inside the room where they could spend their breaks, locked the door and smirked at jimin. "so? you seem to like me, huh?", he teased the younger. jimin's cheeks flushed red and he started biting his lip nervously.
"well, i think you're pretty-", he started but got interrupted by yoongi's hands pushing him down on a sofa which stood in the middle of the room. "i think you're pretty too", he winked and then sat down on jimin's lap.
"uhhh-", jimin whispered but stopped as he felt yoongi right on top of his middle. oho- this won't end well. especially not if yoongi kept doing what he started with now. he leaned down and started biting jimin's neck and left huge, dark hickeys. jimin had no idea what he was doing there. if you'd think of innocence, jimin was the living proof of it.

even though he already finished college and was more than old enough, he never kissed, touched or slept with someone. he always said he wanted to wait for someone who really loves him, well; until he saw yoongi. since that day he wanted nothing else.

"hey why are you biting me?", he asked confused and raised an eyebrow.

***

"babe", jungkook said after a while.
"what-", taehyung asked and started touching jungkook's tigh. he really had a thing for every body part of jungkook. they basically fucked each other for years now but taehyung still hadn't had enough of him.

"shouldn't we be at work?", jungkook asked confused and taehyung started nodding. "shit we forgot it again", he sighed and then got up from their chair. he put some money on the table and grabbed kook's hand. "call your dad and tell him we'll be late", tae chuckled as they left the shop. jungkook nodded and sent his father a quick message.
to be honest, they never showed up on time so this wasn't a first.

for about 5 minutes they walked in silence but then taehyung suddenly groaned out and stopped. "help", he cried out and grabbed jungkook by his waist. "wha-", the younger got all confused as he looked in tae's eyes. "oh my god i miss you", tae sighed heavily. "i need a kiss, right now", he demanded. jungkook smiled, put his arms on the boy's shoulders and placed soft kisses on his lips.

***

"oh dear lord!!", jimin cried out as he looked down on his lap and started panicking. something happened that he never wanted anyone to see. well, jungkook did see it once because he never knocked on doors and needed someone to show photos of taehyung that day, but jungkook didn't count. "what?", yoongi asked confused and followed jimin's gaze. he chuckled amused, "mhm, you're sensitive", he whispered into jimin's ear which made the problem in his pants only grow. and jimin felt like crying.

this was horrible. he didn't imagine their first date like this.