Detrimention of the verity

"I tried to raped her" Jungkook blurted out

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Yoongi snapped

Everyone had their eyes widened. The most outraged and disappointed by the confession was Taehyung. With gritted teeth he spoke

"What did you do?"

Jungkook looked at him and with a cold expression plastered on his face he spoke to inform his furious hyung once again.

"I tried to raped her"

Jungkook said in an unbothered voice. Taehyung was more frenetic than ever. Without hesitation, he went to Jungkook as he ferociously started pulling him by his collar while harshly cursing at him.

"You heartless asshole! How could you do that to her huh!? HOW COULD YOU?!" Taehyung growled at the younger

He kept on cursing at him and at a point he even punched him causing Jungkook's lips to start bleeding.

On the other hand the others were struggling to separate them. It was really excruciating for them to witness the youngest ones who were the closest, roaring at each other this way. But there was nothing they could do, Jungkook was at fault.

Soon Jungkook lost his patience after being neglected by his hyung in this way. He was completely confused over why Taehyung was behaving this way. He pushed him and rebutted his statement.

"Cause she fucking cheated on me!!"

"No she didn't!!" Taehyung spoke back

"Yes she did! I have proof!" Jungkook growled

Taehyung looked at him disbelief. The others could not do or say anything in this matter. They were just standing there as their eyes gave silent support to Taehyung yet again.

"Wow! Jeon Jungkook! Just WOW!! You still believe in what you see and not try to find out?!" Taehyung screamed

"What is there to find out?!" Jungkook challenged

"Wait and I will show you something and shove those fake spectacles off your eyes. Then only you will know what is there to find out."He snapped back

"I didn't want to do this but sorry Y/N!" He said making Jungkook puzzled

He started to go through his phone and Jungkook could see the others eyes widened.

He knew what he had to do and this was the right time. It was time to make the younger understand that he was on the dark side this whole time and he needs to come out of it.

He took his phone out of his pocket while looking for something. The other boys present in the room were confused at first but as soon as they saw him taking out his phone their face went pale.

"Taehyung! You can't do this we promised Y/N!" Jin exclaimed panicked

"I don't care! I don't fucking care! This idiot needs to know!"