27

Zarmeenay closed the door of her room and lied down on the bed. Tears were following from her eyes silently " how can i care for the devil? How can I love him?" She hiccupped.

"Why? Why did I fell for the devil? He kills people, he hurts them " she curled into a bowl.

"But you fell for your beast, not for the devil, who kill people " a voice inside her explained. But it felt like, she wasn't ready to justify her feelings for him. She was hurting, but she also didn't want the escape from it. 

"I will stay away from him, I will leave! I can't love him" she fell asleep crying.

Next day, when Hazik dropped her for university, she waited an hour and then went to Jahangir house in taxi. Servants were still living there; they were surprised to see Zarmeenay over there.

"If someone asks, tell them that i am not here " she said and went to her room directly. 12 days were left in her pa, ma's return.

She fell asleep, satisfied with her escape from him. She knew that he won't have let her go, if she had asked.

When she got up in the evening and went down, she saw Hazik sitting on a sofa, his head was resting against the sofa.

Hazik sat up straighter, opening his eyes. "Can I know the reason of you being here?" Hazik asked in a cold tone.

His guards still kept an eye on her, it was for her security. earlier, he wanted her to know about them following, that's why she knew. Now they were like a shadow, Zarmeenay didn't even notice them once.

When he was informed about Zarmeenay going to her house, he told them to guard her, and then waited for her to come home. when she didn't, he went there and saw her asleep.

"I will stay here, pa and ma will be back soon, you don't need to worry about me " she said not looking at him.
"And I want you there! Let's go! "he said and got up.

"I won't " Zarmeenay said not moving from her place.

He went near her and picked her up bridal style " you said, you won't force me again" she laid looking at his shoulder.

" I am not forcing you. You can come with me with your free will or i can call your grandparents and then they can force you to come with me " he said knowing that she would agree.

"Ok! Put me down " she said still not looking at him.

They went home, Hazik asked the servant to serve them food, he knew that Zarmeenay hadn't eaten from morning. they ate in silent. Zarmeenay wasn't even looking at him, she didn't even have this behaviour when he forced her to marry him.

"What's wrong?" He asked when she got up.

Her eyes met his for a second, hers were shining with tear, it looked like she would cry any moment. 
"I just realised something " she mumbled looking away.
"Is it about last night " Hazik asked with a sigh.