29

At night ,Zarmeenay went to his room. he had come late and was now getting ready for bed.

"Do you need anything?" Hazik asked looking at her, settling in bed.

Zarmeenay didn't know what to say " why have I come here?" she thought to herself and was ready to run away at any moment?

"Come here " Hazik said and she moved forward .Hazik could see her acceptance for him in her eyes. When she was near enough, Hazik pulled her into his lap, she couldn't balance herself and landed there very easily. Her heart was beating faster and her face was bright red.

"So .."Hazik asked.

Zarmeenay looked in his eyes " I accept you as you are. I am not ashamed of loving you " she said and Hazik kissed her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck." You make me a very happy man today, my angel " she said flipping her, now he was on top of her and she was lying on the bed.

He kissed her lips passionately .Zarmeenay let him, she was getting affected by his love. He moved towards her neck, he left many bites and kisses over there. He pushed the fabric from her shoulders down and started leaving love bites over there. Zarmeenay realised that he was going further. " Hazik " she whispered, half moaned, due to his fierceness, caressing her head, neck and shoulders. " Hazik " she whispered again .Hazik kissed the mark, he had freshly left and looked at her face. She was tomato red with her eyes slightly glazed and her mouth puffed.

"Yes, angel!" He asked, having hard time controlling himself.

"Not tonight, I am not brought here officially yet. Wait for the ruksati "she whispered going redder. She was afraid of him going angry because of her denial.

Hazik looked at her for a long minute and then bit her chin playfully. he didn't want to force her into this. He righted her clothes and then laid down beside her, pulling her into his arms.

"Okay! But you will sleep in my arms. I don't want you in any other room " he said placing a kiss on her temple.
" but servants" she started protesting.

"They won't dare say anything, you are my wife. anyways, they don't come to this floor until I am awake, so that they won't end up disturbing my sleep." He said explaining and switched off most of the lights " I am not afraid of anyone, I should be having you right now, not testing myself control " he grumbled to himself and pulled her against him.
Zarmeenay smiled and relaxed.