014 Invitation.

Lisa POV

I was walking through the woods thinking about Jennie, these past few days I have been feeling better since the accident happened, I only woke up because I has to but now I think I've found a reason to wake up every morning and it's thanks to Jennie.

Thanks to Jennie the hole in my heart was filling and now when I arrived at my house it didn't feel so empty and that's thanks to Rosé, Seulgi and Joy.

Without even asking o wanting, my life was returning to normal.

I have never told Jennie about my life in Thailand, it's just that I'm not yet ready to reveal that part of my life. But if destiny decides that I will be with her, soon I will.

When I realized I had reached the dock. There was Jennie, I could see her face perfectly.

But there is something that is different today.

Her look looks sad and thoughtful.

"Jennie." I called her and she turned to see me and I could tell she had been crying.

She stood up and walked towards me. I could feel my heart beating strongly.

I could feel her arms around my neck, I was a little taller so he had to stand on tiptoe to reach me.

It was the first time she hugs me and it feels so good.

"What's wrong, Jennie?" I asked hugging her back.

"It's nothing, I just missed you, I know it was only once and maybe it's stupid but I really missed you," she says.

"It's not stupid, I missed you too," I said softly.

I could tell she was worried about something but I do not want to push her, I'll let her tell me when she's ready.

"Jennie, maybe it's too soon but I want to go out with me." I said nervously.

"Are you inviting me on a date?" She asks with her gummy smile.

"That's right." I said smiling, waiting for his answer.

"I'd love it," she says, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Jennie."

"Yes?" She says, still smiling.

"Thank you for coming into my life." I said giving him a kiss on the forehead.

Thanks to Jennie, a small light had come in my darkness.

••••••

Meanwhile at Lisa's house

"Since Lisa does not take us for a walk, we should hangout" Joy says while she is playing UNO with Seulgi and Rosé.

"UNO." Says Seulgi.

"Yes, you're right but where?" Rosè asks.

"According to the news, tomorrow there will be a fair about 20 minutes from here." Seulgi replies.

"Do you think Lisa wants to go with us?" Joy asks.

"I don't think so, besides I don't think sje wants to cancel her famous dates with the mysterious Jennie." Responds Rosé.

"Then we will go to the fair" Joy and Rosé said in unison, very happy.

"Yes, but for now it's your turn to make dinner." Says Seulgi, laughing as she throws away her last letter.

•••••

Meanwhile in the house of Jisoo.

"Tomorrow will be the fair that they do every year, we should go."Wendy says that she was playing PS2 with Jisoo.

"good idea, we haven't been there for years, we can distract ourselves." Irene says she was reading her book.

"Yes! Let's go, there will be lots of food and games." Says Jisoo very excited.

"You always think about food," says Wendy as she gives her el small hit on her head.

"I'm growing up, so back of" says Jisoo, returning the hit.

Irene was laughing at them, until she remembered that today in the morning Jennie was very thoughtful and with her eyes off.

"Do you think there's something wrong with Jennie?" She asks worriedly.

"Well, I say yes, today she was weird and she is never like that." Answers Wendy.

"Well, if she has something, she'll tell us soon, maybe it's only because of her fake love with Tae and she doesn't want to hurt him because she's already gay because of Lisa." Jisoo says laughing.

"Lisa Manoban, I do not know why but her name sounds familiar to me," says Wendy thoughtfully.

"It's the same thing I told Jennie when she told me her name." Jisoo says just as thoughtful.

"Lisa does not seem to be from here so it's impossible to be known." Irene says as she closes her book.

"Anyway, tomorrow we will go to the fair." says Wendy animated.