017 It's for you

(Let's suppose that Wendy and Joy are the same height :v)

Wendy was busy throwing the dart at the balloons, until a redhead caught her attention.

The redhead was trying to throw a pyramid of bottles down with a ball but couldn't and she wouldwhine every time she loses.

Wendy tried to ignore her and continue with her game.

10 min passed and she no longer heard the whines of the redhead, curious she turn to see what had happened.

The girl was looking for something in her purse and when she did not find what she was looking for, she pouted.

Wendy approached and listened to the girl talking to the manager of the post.

"Sir, I've already spent all my money in this game, I think it's fair to give me the unicorn." says Joy.

"Miss, if you want the unicorn, you have to win it." The man replies scratching his neck.

"But I don't have more money!" Joy says while doing a small tantrum.

Neither 8 years old children make these scenes. Think the man.

Joy stops whining when she hears a voice.

"I want to play." says Wendy as she hands the money to the man in charge.

"Here you are." the man says as he hands her a ball.

Joy looks at how Wendy plays and is surprised to see how the first shot Wendy manages to pull the entire pyramid of bottles down.

"You've done it, tell me what you want for prize" the gentleman says smiling.

Not the unicorn.

Not the unicorn.

Not the unicorn.

Joy prays internally as she closes her eyes and crosses her fingers.

"I want the unicorn." says Wendy finally.

Nooooooo!! Joy shouted internally.

"Here's your prize." The man tells Wendy while he gives her the stuffed animal.

Joy was sitting in the shape of an Indian on the floor, very sad because she didn't win her unicorn and also she had no more money.

People kept watching her for a while but she didn't care. She saw tennis shoes of someone in front of her and then saw the unicorn stuffed animal. Confused, she looked up.

"It's for you" says a distressed Wendy.

Joy is confused.

"Why? "

"Your whining wouldn't let me play and I saw that you didn't have money anymore." she said as she looked away.

"But you've earned it." says Joy.

"unicorns are not my thing." Wendy replies.

A few minutes later Wendy felt Joy snatch the stuffed animal and jump like a little kid.

She felt her heart begin to beat strongly when she heard Joy laugh.

"It's the first gift they give me in Korea." Joy says excitedly.

She approaches Wendy and hugs her.

In Korea it's a little uncomfortable for someone to suddenly embrace you, so first make a small bow.

But Wendy was far from uncomfortable, she felt something strange inside her.

Joy was happy with her new stuffed animal and all thanks to the girl who was hugging. She continued to hug the girl and her perfume reached her nostrils and smelled very good.

She separated from the girl and her eyes connected, nobody said anything.

After a few minutes, fireworks made them react.

Blushing they turned their eyes away.

"Can I know your name?" Joy asked, hugging her stuffed animal.

"Wendy, and yours?"

"Joy." She responds.

"I had come with my friends but God knows where they are, would you like to go see the fireworks with me ? I way to thank you for the unicorn" Joy asks as she hides her face behind the stuffed animal.

Pretty. Thought Wendy

"I accepted only if you agree to come with me to play after seeing the fireworks." Says Wendy smiling.

"Sure." Joy says excitedly.

"Come on." Wendy says as she walks.

Joy reacts and walks quickly to keep up with Wendy.

In the distance you could see the fireworks thunder in different colors.

It was beautiful.

Joy walked a little farther on Wendy to take pictures of the fireworks.

Wendy just saw her with a smile.

Maybe it wasn't a bad idea to spend my money on this unicorn.

Maybe it was not a bad idea that i returned to Korea after all.

Wendy thought as she watched Joy, who watching the fireworks.