Chapter 8- All

Sophie P.O.V   

When we got back, there was a range of emotions around the room. Fitz looked like he was about to murder Tam by the looks he was giving him. He also had one arm wrapped protectively wrapped around Biana. However, whenever Fitz turned over to look at Linh, I saw Tam and Biana share a secret look.  Dex's hand kept hovering over his pocket, and I could see his Imparter in it. Linh was looking at Tam with a knowing look, and Keefe looked completely relaxed, leaning back and seeming to be oblivious of everything. However, I knew Keefe and I bet on my secret supply of mallowmelt that Keefe knew exactly what everyone was feeling and what was going on. 

Fitz P.O.V 

I knew that something was up with my sister and Tam. I glared at both of them suspiciously. Tam didn't seem to be the type of guy that would murder my sister or assault her, but then again, I didn't think that Keefe was the type of person to run to Neverseen. To take my mind off things, I glanced at Linh. How did Linh manage to look perfect even now when her brother was RUNNING OFF WITH MY SISTER!, or something equally worse. I shook my head and tried to focus on something else. All I could think about was feeling Linh's smooth, dark hair, or killing Tam and blowing him up. Currently, neither seemed like good options. 

Keefe P.O.V 

I watched as Biana and Tam shared their 77th "secret" glance in a row. Then, I looked at Sophie and heard transmissions in my head. 

Hey Keefe, do you know what's up with everyone? Dex is always trying to get at his Imparter and Biana and Tam keep looking at each other and Fitz keeps looking at Linh. Does he like Linh? 

Foster, chill. For one, yep, I'm pretty sure that Fitz likes Linh. He's liked her for a long time. Just don't tell Bangs Boy,  or else he's going to freak!!  Even from across the room, I felt Sophie's emotions plunge into despair and sadness. Wow, she really liked Fitz, didn't she?

Foster, I'm pretty sure some other cool, good looking blond elf boy with awesome hair out there likes you too, ya know? There's plenty of good looking fish in the sea! 

I felt Sophie cut off the transmissions. She looked at me in shock. My heart sank. She knew that I liked her. And I don't know if she liked me back. 

Dex P.O.V  

My hand kept drifting toward my Imparter. I so badly wanted to call Marella and tell her everything I knew and so much more. I don't know what Tam and Biana did in there, but they seemed so much happier and at ease now. I wanted it to be like that with me and Marella. Marella, in my opinion, was extremely pretty. Her blue eyes gleamed and went perfectly with her braided blond hair.  I wondered when I would ever work up the guts to ask her out. I glanced at Linh. I had said I would marry her in the kiss, marry, kill. She didn't think I liked her right? If she did, this would be awkward. 

Biana P.O.V 

Fitz was holding me so tight, I could barely breathe. However, for the first time, I didn't mind. I kept replaying the bathroom scene in my head over and over again. Tam kissed me! Finally! Then,  I started worrying. Was my breath bad? Was my hair messy? Did my mascara run down my cheeks when I was crying and made me look like a creepy person? I hope not! Tam shot me a look and I shot the same look back at him. I hoped that Linh didn't feel bad for that kiss, marry, kill she gave me. That kiss, marry, kill question started the best hour of my life!! 

Linh P.O.V 

I felt guilty. What if something went really wrong in the bathroom? Like Tam told Biana he liked her and Biana rejected him. Or the other way around? I couldn't stand the idea of hurting my best friend, or my twin brother. I felt the guilt pour over me like a waterfall. I saw Fitz look at me, and my heart swelled without my permission. My twin brother could have been emotionally hurt and I was worried about a silly crush?! I felt so irresponsible! 

Tam P.O.V 

Biana and me kissing made my entire year. I didn't care if I was punished horribly, or had no hair gel for the rest of the year. (actually, I take that back. I need my hair gel.) But, you got what I mean. This was probably the best day of my life! I saw Biana looking worried and shot her a look that hopefully conveyed the message, no worries, you were awesome! It must have worked because Biana shot the same look back. I grinned. I was so glad that Linh had succeeded to dragging me to this sleepover.