021 I can't

The next day Jennie had woken up very happy, remembering what had happen last night. She's happy to know that Lisa corresponded to her.

She went to the bathroom and did her morning routine, when she was done, she went down to take her breakfast and then go to school.

Arriving at school she saw her three friends waiting for her.

"Why are you always late?" Wendy chastised.

"I'm here, don't complain." Jennie replied watching Jisoo that didn't even turn to see her because she was busy with her cell phone.

"Chicken, hey chicken, I'm talking to you." Jennie talks to Jisoo but she's not even paying attention.

"She's talking to Rosé," Irene tells her as she laughs.

"JISOO KIM!!!" Jennie shouts at her.

Jisoo almost drops hher phone because of Jennie's scream while Wendy and Irene are laugh at her.

"What's wrong, woman? I'm here next to you, you don't have to scream." Jisoo says with a hand on his chest.

Jennie was about to speak but a voice interrupted her.

"Jennie." It was Taehyung.

Jennie turned to see V she could see that he had dark circles down his eyes and he had a sad face. She cursed herself because she had forgotten she had a boyfriend and she cursed herself twice for not telling Lisa about her fake relationship with V.

"Hi V." Jennie says with soft smile.

She expected Taehyung to come and give her a kiss as he always does but to her surprise it wasn't like that.

"I just pass by to see how you were and wish you a good day," he says with a half smile.

"Are you okay V?" Jennie asks.

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm just a little tired, I have to go, I have a chemistry test, you have a nice day and you girls too." Taehyung says with his half smile and leaves.

"Thanks and you to." Jisoo, Irene and Wendy respond.

Jennie felt guilty, she knew that she was the cause of why V was like that, since she almost didn't respond any of his texts.

She remembered the conversation she had had with her father and made her think that perhaps V still didn't know anything since he didn't say anything about it.

"Please tell me you already told Lisa about Tae." Jisoo's voice brings her out of her thoughts.

"Not yet," Jennie replies as she lets out a sigh.

"Well you should, she has the right to know and also end that relationship with Tae, the poor thing looks like a puppy without an owner." Wendy says.

Even if she wanted to, she couldn't end her relationship with V and if she did she could lose everything she wanted.

Jennie's eyes filled with tears.

"Hey Jenduk, what's wrong?" Jisoo asks worriedly.

"Jennie, what's wrong? Since you talked to your father, you've been weird." Irene says as she hugs Jennie.

"I can't breakup with V." Jennie says tearfully.

"But why? You don't want lisa ?" Wendy asks worried seeing her friend like that.

"Of course I do and I can even say that I am falling in love but I am afraid of how she will react if she finds out about my fake relationship with V." She says drying her tears.

"Then it breakup with V know." Jisoo tells her.

They waited for Jennie to tell them what was going on.

"I can't breakup with him because my father has threatened me." She finally says and more tears run down her cheeks.

"What?!" Said her three friends in unison.

"The old man is threatening you?" Wendy asked.

Irene gave her a little hit on the arm while she scolded her with her eyes.

Jennie began to tell them what had happened that afternoon.

Flashback