Trust

"Oi, (y/n)." He shook her awake. She responded with a grunt and turned around to look at him bent over on the side of her bed, stepping on Hange's mattress. "I can't sleep."

She glanced out her window and looked at her clock. It was 1 a.m.

"Where's Hange?" She asked him, not acknowledging his statement.

"I made her sleep outside. I would prefer if I slept here." he replied.

"Okay," she said, turning over and going to sleep.

"Alright, move over." he spoke, sitting on the side of the bed.

"Wh- there's an airbed on the floor, Levi." she stated, pointing onto the airbed right where Hange previously slept before she was commanded to sleep in the living room.

"I'd prefer it if I slept beside you, (y/n). We've been together for a week now, I thought you would be comfortable with me sleeping in the same bed for the night," he answered. "but I'll sleep on the floor if that's what you want." he got off the bed and readied himself to sleep on the air bed.

She grabbed onto his hand. "I'm joking Levi,"

"Good." he got onto the bed and grabbed her by the waist, closing the space between them- her back turned onto him blushing profusely. She still wasn't used to dating.

"I thought you don't get into relationships with anyone," she said, looking right to the wall facing her, playing with the blanket.

He pulled in closer, she trailed her fingers along the arm that wrapped around her waist, interwining hers with his. "I don't." He replied, "You're not just anyone to me." He added, "I trust you."

"I trust you too Levi," She added,  squeezing his hand.

"mhm" he replied, trailing off to sleep; she could hear his voice soften as his body gave way to sleep.

---

The sound of the birds chirping outside her window awoken her.

She rubbed her eyes, and turned to Levi who was still sound asleep right beside her.

She stared at him- at every line and detail of his face- he was absolutely stunning. She grazed her finger down from the bridge of his nose, down to his lips, feeling his physical existence before it vanishes.

He woke up to her touch to which she drew her hand back. "Goodmorning," he said in a husky voice.

"Goodmorning," she replied, smiling at him. He reached for the back of her head and pulled her closer, kissing her on her forehead.

Both of them got up from the bed, Levi headed for the washroom, and (y/n) headed for the kitchen where Hange already was, making coffee.

"Goodmorning, (y/n)," Hange greeted cheerfully, "how was your sleep?" she wiggled an eyebrow.

"Goodmorning, Hange. I had a great sleep, thank you for asking." she replied, taking the bread from her cupboard.

"That's nice to hear." She proceeded to sip her drink.

Suddenly the thoughts of Levi came to her mind. She remembered that he had to tell her something about himself and Hange. He hadn't brought it up once since that night that Hange found out they were dating.

"Hange..." she started, putting a slice of bread on the pan.

"yup?" Hange looked at her and leaned on the counter.

"Uhh, well Levi has been trying to tell me something for a while now, but he always gets interrupted, and it's about you and him." Her voice trailed off as she ended her statement.