Finally Caught

Elanore climbs up hearing commotion about Newt and even his brother mentioned. She pokes her head out and steps out of the case. She froze seeing the room full of representatives all over the world. "So...this is where you have been hiding Enchantress?" Elanore looks up seeing the minister of magic.

"Ah...Minister."

"Goldstein." Madam President finally says. "And...who is this?" gesturing to Jacob.

"This is Jacob Kowalski, Madam President, he's a No-Maj who got bitten by one of Mr. Scamander's creatures." Tina says causing an uproar from the crowd. Newt looks up absorbed by the dead body that was most likely what the case was about.

"Pippet..." Elanore looks up as her body ran rigid.

"My God..." she whispers.

"You know which of your creatures was responsible, Mr. Scamander?" a senator asks.

"No creature did this," he looks to the people. "Don't pretend! You must know what that was; look at the marks..." Elanore peels her eyes away from the body.

"That was an Obscurus." she says. Mutters pass around the room. Elanore looks around eyes landing on Graves again. He looked alerted by hearing this. Elanore squints her eyes a bit before being drawn back by the president.

"You go too far, Mr. Scamander and Miss Enchantress. There is no Obscurial in America. Impound that case, Graves!" Graves summons the case to himself. Newt and Elanore turn sharply pulling out their wands.

"No!" Newt shouts.

"Give that ba-" Elanore follows before Madame President interrupts.

"Arrest them!" spells are casted at them causing Newt, Elanore, Jacob, and Tina to fall to their knees. Newt and Elanore's wands are picked up by Graves along with the case.

"No...no.. don't hurt those creatures. Please, you don't understand. Nothing in there is dangerous, nothing!"

"He's right! Please don't hurt them!" Elanore cries out following Newt's exclaim.

"We'll be the judges of that! Take them to the cells!" All four are picked off the ground and taken away. Elanore fought the most against the guards as she looks to the case in Grave's hand.

"Don't hurt those creatures, there is nothing in there that is dangerous!"

"Please don't hurt our creatures, they are not dangerous! Please they are not dangerous!" Newt and Elanore's cries seemed to be ignored as they are dragged to their cells.

                                                                                     ***

Once, all four were in the cell they were left there. They sat in silence as Newt kept his head in his hands. Elanore sat in one corner looking emotionless as her cheeks were red from tear stains. "I'm so sorry about your creatures," Tina finally says to Newt and Elanore. They look at her. "I truly am."

"Can someone please tell me what this Obscurial-Obscurious thing is? Please?" Jacob speaks up.

"There hasn't been one for centuries."

"We met one in Sudan three months ago." Newt finally says. "There used to be more of them but they still exist." Jacob frowns. Elanore lifts her head as she starts to continue the explanation.

"Before wizards went underground, when we were still being hunted by Muggles, young wizards and witches sometimes tried to suppress their magic to avoid persecution. Instead of learning to harness or to control their powers, they developed what was called an Obscurus." Jacob frowns even more confused.