forty seven.

"Falling in love is a
wonderfully terrifying sensation."
— Steve Maraboli

Jungkook POV

It was two days before I saw Taehyung again, after the cafe. He had work and needed to drive home to his parents for a bit. I may have blushed when he called and told me he was driving back just for me.

Jimin insisted on having two sleepovers in a row and I lost track of how many disney movies we watched. The really good thing was amongst all this time with him, I forgot about being sad.

When my friend left after a small dinner that actually stayed down for me, it wasn't long before I received another phone call from the boy I wanted to see most.

"Hey Jungkook." his voice was deep and sounded raspy through the phone.

Shivers ran down my spine at the enticing sound, "Hi."

Taehyung chuckled softly and I felt my cheeks heat up at the way my voice sounded so soft and weak in comparison to his. "I'm almost there, I was going to pick up something to eat. Do you want anything?" he asked.

I shook my head and forgot he couldn't see me, "I had something with Jimin."

"Alright, I'll see you soon Kook." Taehyung said, hanging up shortly after I said goodbye.

I don't remember how long I waited, my mind was absorbed in the game in front of me as I stretched my legs out on the L-shaped couch. My remote vibrated in my hands and I flinched at the attack coming my way, but of course I managed to kill and not be killed.

The sound of my door opening was heard, but my eyes stayed glued to the television screen. "Hey Jungkook." Taehyung said shutting the apartment door behind himself, walking in with the smell of fast food following.

"Hi." I muttered, my concentration elsewhere.

I heard the older boy chuckle, his footsteps coming closer until a mop of honey-colored hair blocked my vision as he plopped himself down onto my lap. "Taehyung!" I whined, dragging out the last syllable to be dramatic.

"Are you not excited to see me?" Taehyung whispered, his arms moving around my neck and leaning in to brush his lips against my jaw with each word spoken. I felt the shivers move down my spine and my fingers continued moving on the controller. "Of course I am." I mumbled.

The boy on my lap hummed against my skin, his hit breath fanning over my exposed neck. "Then show me." Taehyung said softly, tempting.

My arms were already around him, based on the position with him in my lap and my hands desperately trying not to lose at the game I've been playing for the past half hour. But the second those sweet lips uttered those words, I dropped the remote on my knees and tightened my grip around his waist.

When my dark eyes met his lighter brown ones, he had an almost victoriously smile sitting on his face. "You're a brat." I said.

Taehyung just shrugged slightly with a hum, but I cut it him off from saying anything by closing the space between us and kissing his lips. Those lips that were so addicting and tasted like that strawberry chapstick he wore. They were a drug I couldn't get enough of.

My hands trailed further down his waist as my tongue trailed over his bottom lip, this stubborn boy not wanting to part them for me. Such a brat.

His jeans were tight and fit his legs so nice, the way his ass fit nicely in my hands as I gave the flesh a firm squeeze, resulting in a surprised yelp from him. I smirked against his lips and thrust my tongue into his mouth, feeling the small fight for dominance attempted by Taehyung, he gave up quickly and melted into my touch. A sense of pride and warmth flushed my chest as I kissed the boy in my arms, tongues clashing and lips swelling, only parting once lungs begged for air.

"I missed you." Taehyung whispered, our forehead pressed together as he held my gaze.

I chuckled softly and traced patterns along the small of his back, eventually pushing my hands under his shirt and feeling the warmth of his bare skin. "I can tell."

Taehyung scoffed and pushed away a bit, "Say it back you jerk." If it wasn't for the small blush in his cheeks and smile on his lips, I'd think he was actually annoyed.

"I missed you, so much." I said, tightened my arms around his waist in a firm hug, kissing his cheek softly.

Taehyung smiled, seeming satisfied and shuffled on my lap to get comfortable. Eventually he ended up sitting between my legs with his back pressed against my chest. My arms were around his waist as I kept playing my game, the older boy watching with mild interest and eating his fast food.

"Jungkook," he whined, "Can we do something else? I'm bored."

I sighed and kept my eyes on the screen, Jimin joined a few minutes ago and whenever he beats me he never lets me hear the end of it. "Yeah, just give me a minute."

The older boy huffed and crossed his arms, only resulting in my rolling my eyes at his childish behavior. "Baby, can I have a fry please?" I asked.

Taehyung just pulled out the small cartoon of fries from the greasy bag and held one up to my lips for me to bite, "Thank you." I said with a mouth full.

There was silence from his end, except for a few more dramatic sighs and huffs of frustration. Eventually Taehyung sat up and pushed my arms over his head to get out of my embrace. "Tae baby, where are you going?" I asked, still not looking away from the screen. It was almost over, I was about to win.

The mentioned boy just turned around so he was sitting up on his knees facing me, a hum leaving his lips. I was about to say something when I felt his fingers start trailing along my thighs, teasing the muscles through the sweatpants I had on. "Tae.." I repeated, a lot quieter. I quickly glanced away from my game to see him already watching me, an innocent smile adorning his pretty face.

"Just pay attention to your game Kookie, we all have our priorities." Taehyung said with a shrug. His fingers kept moving farther up and closer to the waistband of my sweatpants, my stomach was doing flips and I felt a twitch in my pants.

"Taehyung I swear," I focused to keep my voice from shaking, my attention was shifting to boy leaning over my thighs and looking up at my through lashes and messy bangs. I sucked in a harsh breath when he traced the tip of my cock with his index finger.

He kept trailing his finger along my clothed member and I instantly forgot about anything else, my eyes fluttering shut at the sensation and just imagining what his lips are going to feel like wrapped around me.

It was happening too slow, my mind was clouded and I grabbed his wrist to pull it away from my hardening cock, "That's enough, get to work baby boy."

i planned on just making it short
but i realized its almost 50 chapters
and still no good smut so this is
a 'thank you' for reading and
i hope you enjoy the next chapter ❤️