Saved ~ Cole

"(Y/N)! Please!"

You glared at him, "If you think you can appeal to my sentiment, you are mistaken. There is no way I will ever betray my boyfriend."

"(Y/N)! I saw you—"

"I don't care what you have to say! I'll be leaving for a moment but don't try anything because there are cameras watching your every move." You narrowed your stare to get your point across.

A wave of realization passed over their faces and you quickly got up from your seat, leaving the room and seeing your boyfriend nearly passing you.

"Hey love!"

He turned around at the sound of your voice, grinning and giving you a light peck to your lips, "Hey, babe. Aren't you supposed to be on guard?"

You nodded, faking a smile, "I just wanted to know when he was coming. I don't want to see him this time." You shuddered and he rubbed your arms gently.

"Don't worry. He'll come at the strike of 12."

You nodded, "Thanks."

You padded gently back to the room and glanced at your watch. 2 minutes left.

Biting your lip, you paced nervously in the room as they watched you silently. You swallowed thickly and quickened your pace.

You checked your watch again, "3, 2, 1."

The red light on the camera in the corner of the room flickered off and you pulled the keys out of your pocket and unlocked their cell, "Get out. Quickly."

"Why are you doing this?" Jay asked, confused to your change of heart.

"Are you joking? I was never part of this arson gang! I just needed to send you a message somehow, so you'd know that I had been threatened to join this. Go! Now!"

"Can we really escaping without them knowing?" Kai asked.

"Yes, all the members are with a meeting with the guy who is investing this entire operation. So they switched off all the surveillance systems so he won't be caught if anyone finds the footage."

"So we have to go catch him!" "No! You can't! The entire place is made of vengestone, you're outnumbered and you'll be caught instantly."

"We can't just let them go!"

"You have to!" You pleaded, "You'll get caught and then I'll never be able to leave! Please! I can't stay here any longer."

Cole saw the terror in your eyes through your tears and his heart began to ache lightly when he caught your quivering lip.

"Alright, we'll leave."