The beginning

Reader's POV

You tried to open your eyes, unccostumed to the sun, quickly closed. When you reopen them, you saw yourself in the Hateno Village inn.

You realised you weren't in your own home anymore, since you left Hyrule Castle Town yesterday on a mission to look for a Sheikah Girl that lives on top of the hill and it's said that she has a lab there called Hateno Ancient Tech Lab.

but why there?

It's because you heard some adults gossiping about a rumour that they have knowledge of the Sheikah technology and you were desperate to get those blue, luminous, stunning guardian weapons. You told yourself that your current weapons are too weak and needed new ones, a better, stronger and overpowered weapons that only a skilled trainer can use.

Link had been your best friend since young age, your parents knew each other very well, but sadly they aren't here anymore. You admired Link's skills, such as wielding a sword, being able to block with a shield and especially those bows. You adored bows so much since young, you would stare at Link's bow day after day, watching him train everyday and eventually the coolest thing that strike you was he's use of the paraglider and bow.

You slowly got out of your bed and stood up, tucking all your belongings inside your bulging bag and got dressed up and got out of the room.

"Mornin!! Did you have a good sleep?" the inn owner asked looking at your cheerful face,

"You bet!" you replied and galloped your way towards the town and took a deep breath. The weather has been always this great here, you thought looking at the leaves falling down from the tree, the refreshing breeze blew towards your face and saw children running around the town.

"I saw her! But none of the adults trust me!" said a little boy with his down face,

"I believe you! Cause I'm going there!" You said trying to cheer the kid up. He looked up and gave you a big surprised expression,

"Really?! Now I'll prove to them that it's true!" the boy ran and went inside his house happily. You looked at him and gave a big warm smile and started to walk up the hill.

It look you quite a long time to go up, because of how the hill always go up and never goes down. When you finally reached the top you kept on panting and panting.

"I hope this is worth it", you mumbled to yourself and looked up to a frog statue, it looked like a gossip stone, but way much more cuter because of it's pink glasses and a tiny umbrella.

You opened your door and saw a six year old girl on a stool and a women cleaning up books from the dusty and messy bookshelf.

"Um.. hello?" You said to the girl in a nervous tone," Do you have business with the director?" she stared at you with a bored looking face, "The director is at the back, terribly busy cleaning up you know?" she continued and flip through her book, you gulped and thought this isn't as what you had expected.

"Well, a pretty busy day cleaning up these books, we've gathered Hyrule's known literature on ancient civillzation here, as the for the actual number of books.. wait..is that a Sheikah Slate?!" the women bend down near your waist and observed the Slate closely.

"I'm positive that it is, director!! You should see this!" the women looked towards the girl.

"Wait.. director?" you said and approach the Sheikah girl.

"Hey!! HEYYYYY!! Are you surprised?? The director of the lab is NOT Symin. It's ME! Purah!!" Purah looked towards your blank expression and was hoping for a reaction.

"Snippity Snap!! Anywayssss, Hanao—

"How do you know my name?" you stared at her with your confused facial expression, she seemed to find it funny thought.

"Impa told me that you and Linky will be coming here to pick up some weapons!" Purah jumped and posed with her two hands in a 'cheese'postion.

Huh.. so Link came before you.. you wonder what weapon did he pick.

"So, can I choose a weapon?" you asked Purah and she jumped off the stool and made her to the shelves behind and took a big bag that she can't even carry. You went over to help her, she pushed all her things aside of the table and you put down the bag and she started to open it.

"Check it!!!" Purah said now posing her both hands on her waist, "Robbie picked me the best weapons he made, go ahead choose one!" You gazed at the weapons giving out a forceful glow of orange light pattern at the sides of the weapons and a blue luminous light coming out from these weapons.

You really loved all the weapons, but there was one that striked you hard, it was called the Ancient Bow, this bow was so unique because of it's string made out not from common horse fur, but instead it was replaced with the blue luminous string.

"I'll choose this then," you said and grabbed the bow,

"Purah wants to see, test it out!"Purah jumped and can't contain her excitement.

You walked out of the lab and found a tree nearby and decided to test it on it. You lined your body up perpendicular to the target, you used three fingers to lightly hold the arrow onto the string. You gripped the bow tightly and took a deep breath, when you exhaled you release the arrow, the arrow cut through the air and landed at the side of the target.

Damn it, you thought, you knew you had to train much more harder tohit the target dead on. You sighed but Purah and Symin seems to be very impressed and they started to clap for you.

"Woah!," Purah stood in fascination, "You should keep the bow, I think it likes you," she continued and you smiled at her.

  You decided to stay awhile, since Purah offered to some supper and Purah explained how the Sheikah techhnology work and also some infromation about Link's visit. It was already getting dark, the hot summer sun set in the horizon, as darkness enveloped the sky. You thanked Purah and Symin and set off back to the inn. Before you could open the door, Purah grabbed your wrist and return back your Sheikah Slate.

"Wait.. how?" you took the Slate and saw there was a new rune added, "Ta-da!! That's a camera! It is my latest Sheikah invention! It can take real to life images, be sure to make use of it," Purah chuckled and she glanced back at her Sheikah Slate.

"Ding ding! There's a message from Princess Zelda! She asked Hanao to come to the castle!" Purah told you, "I wonder why..?" Symin looked at Purah,

"Thanks Purah for telling me, I thought I won't have any place to travel," you giggled. "It's time to set off to Hyrule Castle, great," you sighed.

You waved at Purah and Symin, thoughts were running wild in your head. Why did Zelda even invite you? What was her reason? Maybe she wants you accomplish a mission. The more you thought, the curiosity kept o growing and you got more anxious to meet her.

You went to a nearby stable and stayed for the night and decided to set off tomorrow morning.

Harlo peopleeeee!! Or should I say hylians, thankiew so much for reading this book!! Please drop a vote and comment of how you think about it!!

You must be thinking, where is Revali right?

Wel, most probably he'll come out the next few chapters, just be patient, I'll update as much as possible! Thanks for reading again!

- Zara