026 I love you

In Lisa's house.

The two girls were in Lisa's room lying on her bed. They had decided that they wanted to be more comfortable so they could talk freely.

Jennie had not said a word yet, she was afraid of how Lisa would react, she was afraid of losing her.

Lisa was nervous for some reason something inside her knew that whatever Jennie was going to tell her, she was not going to like it at all.

"What do you want to tell me, Jennie?" Lisa asks softly, maybe that will encourage her to talk.

Jennie sighed and hugged Lisa tightly, maybe it would be the last time she would be able to.

"Promise me, you'll listen first without interrupting." Jennie tells her looking directly into her eyes.

"O-okay." Lisa says even more nervously.

After several minutes, Jennie decides to talk.

"I have a boyfriend." She finally says.

Lisa feels a very strong pain in her heart but still said nothing, I let Jennie keep talking.

"His name is Taeyhung, he is the son of one of the partners and also my father's best friend, he's a good guy, he's not bad, i shared my childhood with him, a few months ago at a dinner where both families were, he asked me to be his girlfriend, I couldn't deny because my dad was going to kill me with his eyes that night." She says as she plays with her hands.

Lisa just listens carefully.

"I said yes, thinking that eventually I would get to love but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't, I can only see him as a brother. When I met you and decided to know each other, I decided to end that fake relationship, because with who I want to be, is with you." While a tear goes down her cheek.

Lisa without thinking twice, she cleans her cheek.

"So why are you crying?" Lisa asks, worried.

"Do you remember the day I couldn't come to see you, the day you met my friends?" Jennie asks.

Lisa nods.

"Yes, I remember, your friends told me that it was because you had gone to see your father." Lisa replies.

Jennie to remember that day, more tears come out.

"My father wants me to marry Taeyhung and I refused as soon as he told me but he threatened to send me away from Korea. I don't want to, I swear Lisa and forgive me for not telling you before." Jennie says crying.

Lisa sees her without knowing what to say.

Jennie at this rate thought that Lisa was hating her and that she would kick her out of her life.

But to her surprise, she feels those long arms around her, she turns to see Lisa who has a sideways smile.

"I'm glad you told me, that's what matters." Lisa says as she hugs her and Jennie can only cry more and wonder what she did to have a person like Lisa.

"Lisa, since I saw you for the first time in the lake, something in me knew that you were going to be someone important in my life. And with my heart in my hand I tell you that your the person I want to be with. And I don't know if this is the time to tell you, but I've come to love you like I've never done before and I want to be with you but I'm afraid that my father will comply with his threat." Jennie says while she feels inexplicable things, something that happened to her whenever she was with Lisa.

Lisa was happy to have heard that because she knows that their feelings were mutual. She slowly approaches Jennie and gives her a soft kiss and then reloads his forehead with Jennie's.

"I love you too Jennie and it doesn't matter if I have to kidnap you but I promise you that you will not marry someone other than me, thank you for coming into my life."

Jennie does nothing more than grab Lisa by the neck to kisses her  intensely, she feel Lisa's tongue asking for access and without thinking twice, she gives it to her. Lisa sits on the bed and makes Jennie sit on top of her with her legs on each side, she grabs the edge of her shirt and looks at Jennie to see if she can, Jennie just says with her head, when she takes it off, it doesn't take long for her to attack Jennie's neck leaving wet kisses, Jennie moans softly.

Lisa had found the pin of Jennie's bra and was about to undo it when suddenly;

"Yoooo, Limario. We brought chick-- OH MY GOD!!" Jisoo yells when she goes into Lisa's room.

Lisa is quick and cover's Jennie with her body "

"Jisoo, why are you screa --- Ohhh!" Says Rose, arriving at Jisoo's side, who is still in shock.

"Jennie Kim, that's not how I educated you, let's go Rosie, this is inappropriate" Says Jisoo as she pretends to be disappointed and grabs Rosè's by the hand.

Rosè gets carried away while laughing.

Lisa and Jennie were red of embarrassment but after a few minutes they end up laughing.