one

© sujinniie 2019 ✓ || All rights reserved

☆ DO NOT COPY OR PLAGIARIZE. NO ONE LIKES YOUR UNORIGINAL ASS.

BEFORE READING CHAPTER ONE:

DISCLAIMER

This book is fiction. I am not basing this on real life situatios and I'm using my mind for this. Please understand this is not real and I do not intend to violate any laws. This book is not BASED on real life situations for pete's sake.

YOU MAY NOW READ

"I can be your damn cure so just suck me clean already."

One and a half years ago

This, is my life. Full of depression and anger. My boyfriend broke up with me, he said I was too good for him. But I loved him. And I thought he loved me too.

For the past six months, I've been locked in my room and sulking everyday, not even bothering to take a shower or get out of my room to eat.

"Minhyo?" My mom called.

"I told you to leave me alone!" I replied weakly.

"I pity you sweetie, you need to get dressed, I booked an appointment with a doctor," she said and sat beside me on my bed.

"I don't want to," I replied.

"Come on, move on. I heard the doctor is a catch," mom teased.

"You think I would move on on my last boyfriend?" I said.

"He's too shallow for you honey, you need someone that treats you like a lady, someone smart, and strong enough to love you, like your dad," my mom responded.

"But mom, I'm 18, Yeonjun was my first boyfriend," I sulkily said.

"Oh come on Minhyo, grow up. Lets go now," my mom said and stood up, leaving the room.

I haven't went out of the house since forever, I lost connection with my friends.

I walked to the dresser and my hair was a mess, like a hairy tumbleweed.

I went to my closet and sloppily put on an outfit. I didn't care on how I looked.

After fixing myself, I went downstairs and saw mom sitting on the couch with his purse, beside her was dad.

"Look sweetie, everything will be fine, I promise," my mom reassured as she stood up and grabbed the car keys.

"Take care you guys, Minhyo, stay strong," my dad said and flashed a small smile before we shut the door and left the house.

-

It was silent during the whole car ride, I was still staring into the car window in the passenger's seat.

"Minhyo, I don't know what you find in a guy like him. He doesn't have time for you all the time, he's picky and demanding," my mom nagged.

"Mom, you don't know him," I replied not even looking at her.

"Its because its your first time having a boyfriend, you're just too young," she replied and kept her eyes on the road.

-

We were at the waiting room in the hospital waiting for our turn when the secretary called my name.

"Kim Minhyo, please proceed to the doctor's office, " she said.

I nodded and went with my mom to the clinic.

We opened the door revealing a man with a white pharmacist jacket and a stethoscope around his neck. He appeared to be young as he was in his 20's.

"Good morning," he chirped and smiled which showed a crooked tooth.

"Good morning doctor, " mom replied and let me sit across her in front of the desk.

"You're... Kim Minhyo, am I right? You have a problem of.... depression and anxiety," the doctor read aloud as he flipped through my information.

"She needs help doc, she just broke up with his boyfriend six months ago and she's been stuck in her room and has never went out of the house," mom began talking.

"Oh, a lot of teens have that nowadays. Nonetheless, I know how to deal with it," he replied.

"Excuse me, I hope I'm not bothering, but how old are you? You seem very young," mom asked.

"Me? I'm 22, I graduated 2 years ago, I get that alot," he chuckled.

-

"Remember to visit me every 4 months so I could check the progress you did, I hope you get well soon, see you!" He said and smiled.

I didn't smile at all, I was keeping a very straight face for the whole time as I just listened to half of his lecture about depression and how we could cure it.

My mom was about to lead me out of the door when she turned head back to him.

"May I know your name?" She asked.

"Jimin, Park Jimin," he replied.