♥ Chapter 12 ♥

Previously: 'Wait! Why did I do to make them hate me that much?!'

[][][]

Felice's P.O.V;

'God what did I ever do to make you hate me?'

I asked myself as I release another heavy sigh as Alucard kept gazing at me worriedly while the other characters was in their own world. Sebastian was sitting beside the drivers sit, so I have no one to talk to except for....

"Big sister where should we have our date at? Tell me~"

Alucard asked cutely as vanilla scented bubbles surround him with white lilies popped and float on thin air. 'This dear brother of mine is so adorable that the game creator gave him this  ...' I thought as I kept staring at him who kept smilling while the white lilies kept popping from nowhere. I released a soft chuckle as I ignore my surroundings and started to get comfortable around Alucard.

"To tell you the truth... Big sister has this one park that I've always wanted to visit."

I told Alucard as his gaze turned serious as his eyes focussed on the next word I'm going to said. 'This dear brother of mine could destroy the world one day with his cuteness' I thought as I imagine him becoming the president, better the emporer! The thought of him actually becoming that makes me dizzy.

"Big sister? Which park do you want to go?"

Alucard asked snapping me from my train of thoughts. I softly smile as I took a peek at the other characters especially the capture targets seeing their attention on me. 'That would ruin the surprise and my plan...' I thought worriedly as I decide to just keep a secret.

"Well that's a...se.cr.et~"

I cooed as I placed a finger softly on my lips. At those words Alucard began to whine as he kept begging me to spoil the secret while the capture targets where back in their own worlds. 'That seems to work...' I thought feeling thankful that they didn't try to make me spoil it.

Actually the garden I'm going is a a place where I promised one of the capture targets to meet them but I didn't showed up and lose his trust. I stare at the teen with black hair with yellow streaks and his once yellow twinkling eyes turned dull since that day.
'If your asking how I knew it because it never showed in the game...remember the diary? I've decide to read all of it.' I thought as I remember the night I've flipped through the thick book.

The capture target named Kim Ji-min is a cold hearted actor from Korean but his a mixed with Japanese. When he was the same age as Alucard he always has eyes burning with curiosity and twinkling in excitement but he was very interested being friends with the villainess when they met at a party.

Originally the villainess is not that spoil but is quiet stubborn and noisy. They were introduced to each other because of their parents being close friends.

' I still remember the excitement burning inside him making me attracted to him. We've promised to meet and play at a certain park but... I booked the promise and after that he began to avoid me as his eyes turned duller each day.

The real reason I couldn't because —'

The villainess wirtted that inside her journal and that's what she said but the real reason wasn't reveal instead it was smudged since she spilled water on the book. Ink plus water created smudges especially when you tried to wipe it off with your own sleeves. 'That made me anxious since I didn't know that I'll meet him this fast...' I thought again as I messaged Sebastian the location of the park.

I began to type the directions of the park while checking in the map time to time.

[♪]

'Could you take us to 약속 park
(yagsog park) ?'

'Of course Young mistress.'

'Great! Then turn right from here as you see a party shop you  should keep on going straight. From here you would pass by houses then kept going straight as you turn left and made a U-turn and then—'

'Thank you for your directions young mistress?'

'No it was my pleasure [^w^] '

[♪]

I shutted my phone as I stare at the window seeing Sebastian followed as I said. 'I knew it! He really is smart at directions!' I thought as I didn't notice a robotic woman voice from the drivers seat saying 'turn left' as I lost in my own thoughts.

...

Sebastian's P.O.V;

'Young mistress surely has changed...'

I thought as I stare at the long message she has sent me. I clicked an app with maps written with bold words as it opened. I type the name of the park as I showed it to the driver.
The phone than starts to show us the away while I kept staring at the handset checking if there's any accidents or any busy roads.
'We wouldn't like that would we?'

Minutes pass as we finally arrive at our destination. I message the young mistress about it while the butler parked beside a hill full of greenery. 'This park...That's why the name sounds familiar.' I thought as I exit the car, rushing towards to open the door for the young mistress but young mistress beated my speed as she was already outside with a basket in hand followed by the young masters and the girl.

I try my best to keep a stoic expression but my eyes seems to betray me. Young mistress notice my flabbergasted face as she softly chuckle. 'Ahhh~ how could a chuckle be this melodic♥' I thought as I sigh in content.

The young master, Alucard was admiring the scenery as he pulled the young mistress hand, whinning for her to hurry up. The young mistress could only smile as she reassure him that there's still time to arrive. I helped the young mistress be carrying the basket though she kept telling me that it was heavy and let her carry it but because of the difference of strength I lightly pulled the basket from her grasp as I carry it.

'Young mistress surely has changed... But I don't hate it.'

_---_---_---_--_---_--_--_----_---_---_--_---To be continued...                       

A/N: Oh my! Seems like our dear villainess has much more to learn in the modern era but how she do it without gaining suspicious?

× Vote ×  if you enjoyed the chapter as you give your opinion in the × Comments ×

{♥}

Surely the picnic will get interesting in the next chapter~

Who knows what will occur?

{♥}

See you next time!

Bye-bye!