EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part V)

[PREVIOUSLY:

AVEN: Make your choice soon, or they'll pay the price...

AVEN: Choose wisely...

FANG AND GOPAL: BoBoiBoy!

BOBOIBOY: (His mind: I'm sorry...)]

SAME SETTING:

[BOBOIBOY'S POV]

(FLASHBACKS:

YAYA: And what about us? We'll miss you too, you know! More than you know!

YING: BoBoiBoy...

YAYA: ...BoBoiBoy is our friend!

YING: ...Are you okay?

YAYA: We can help you...

YING: Just don't regret it...

YAYA: Sorry, BoBoiBoy...)

(*jumbled voices)

Aven says the words again. "Choose wisely."

I almost break down.

"Ying!"

[NORMAL POV]

SETTING: OUTSIDE PULAU RINTIS SECONDARY SCHOOL GROUNDS
...

(Only a few people walk by the streets outside the campus, including a certain young woman, about to go to work. However, her steps falter when she hears the commotion sound from inside the campus which, to her dismay, is still packed with the innocent children.
The purple-haired lady takes a peek over it's wall to what else is visible only to see the school being ransacked by aliens. She doesn't hesitate to do the next thing planned out over her mind.)

[LADY]: (hurriedly grabs something from her bag, which is a phone and doesn't think twice to dial a number)

[DISPATCHER]: 911, what's your emergency?

[LADY]: Hello? I'm here to report an irregularity going on in the secondary school nearby...

--

(Aven hears BoBoiBoy's yell of a particular name and successfully guesses which of the two girls was Ying. The master literally lets go of Ying and Fang quickly comes to the rescue. BoBoiBoy is seen as if sobbing at his spot while Yaya remains stunned at the fact he even chose in the first place.)

--

[LADY]: (still on the phone) There are students inside the campus...I repeat, there are still children inside! I can't tell if they're desperate, but please hurry!

(Meanwhile, BoBoiBoy appears to be hopeless and regretful of his choice, yet Gopal approaches and whispers to his ear for only a few seconds. Suddenly, BoBoiBoy's hope returns.)

--

(Fang and Ying eventually close in to BoBoiBoy's area, with Ying slightly weak.)

YING: (filled with mixed emotions) You chose me? (almost gets sadder) Over her?

BOBOIBOY: (looks at Yaya who is still in the master's hands for a while with a little faith in his eyes) Yes. I did...

YAYA: (on the verge of tears) BoBoiBo~