Yoongi

"Yo, Min!"
      I spin around from my workout to see one of our men holding a phone out. "Your mate on the phone!"
      Wiping the sweat off my brow, I walk over and take it. "Yeah?"
     "Hey, Yoonie, I just wanted to let you know that Hoseok and I are going to be taking a trip. We'll be gone a couple weeks."
      I frown, staring at the phone before putting it back to my ear. "What the hell do you mean, Jimin? You can't just pick up and leave. Do you realize who you two belong to? It's way too dangerous for you to leave alone and for weeks? No. No way." I command.
      He sighs. "It's important. You know that. We'll take some vampire guards with us, okay? He really needs this and I'm going to be there for him. Koya will be fine with you and Kookie. Please don't object to this." He whines.
      Groaning, I put my head in my hands. "On two conditions." I demand, already hating this.
      "Anything!" He chimes.
     "Jungkook and Namjoon both have to agree."
     "Done. And the other?"
     A smirk grows on my face. "You have to give me a proper goodbye, kitten. Not over the phone. I want you ready and in our bed in two hours." I command darkly, licking my lips.
      He whimpers and it goes straight to my dick. "Y-Yes master."
     "Good boy. Now go do what you need to do. See you in a bit." I hang up, much happier than when I answered.

I finish my workout before showering and changing into Jimin's favorite outfit on me. A black button up and tight dark ripped jeans. A leather jacket slung over my shoulders. My leather moto boots.
      I style my newly silver hair and smirk. Perfect. Lately, it's just been me and Jungkook as Jimin as been distracted and trying to appease Hoseok. I get it so I've let it go but I'm going crazy missing my wild sexy little kitten.
      It's been rough. Trying hard not to get them both pregnant again has been an issue. Extremely strong vampire grade condoms are a must even though I want nothing more than to feel them around me. Raw and natural. Especially when they beg for it. Fuck. It's hard.
      Fortunately, it's easier to abstain when we're constantly stressing about Koya and Yoon-Jae. At only six, the two little halfbreeds are stronger and smarter than most human adults. It's only a matter of time before they surpass vampire strength as well.
They are definitely not like the others their age. How the hell did Taehyung hide himself so well all those years? It's incomprehensible.
We've been trying to have Jackson and Mark do as much research on them as possible but it's really just blind science. We just don't know what's going to happen.
Getting home, I walk past Jungkook with a wink as he sits on the couch lazily eating snacks while watching the boys play with legos.
He snorts at me, knowing my plans. He and Jimin had a night together recently so he won't complain. I haven't been able to properly love my kitten in weeks.
I open the bedroom door to see him eagerly kneeling on the bed in nothing but a sheer white lace robe and matching panties. His tail swishes as I approach, eyes roaming over my body the same as I do to his.
He reaches for me and I stop at the end of the bed, allowing him to push my jacket to the floor while I crash our lips together. I lap at his sweet taste as he moans, grinding our hips together.
Grasping his waist steadily as he rips off my shirt, I slowly eye fuck him as he lazily unbuttons my jeans. Panting eagerly, he lays back and touches his nipples and rubs his thighs, waiting for me.
I watch the sexy show as my jeans are shucked off along with my boxers. Crooking a finger, he immediately sits on his knees, pulling my cock into his hot wet mouth. I groan as he sucks me hard and fast, lapping at the tip before licking the thick veins. My sweet little kitten.
I tangle my fingers in his hair, fucking his face as punishment for him leaving me. I know he loves it anyway. "Such a little slut for me, hm? Did you let Kookie stretch you out good for my cock, kitten?" I growl, shoving him away from me and moving between his legs.
Whimpering, he nods. "Y-Yes."
I spread his legs wide and use my sharp fingernail to tear his panties right down the middle. He moans.
"Tell me what he did to you? So fucking needy like a little slut. Couldn't even wait for me, huh? Did he fuck you just right? Did he hit that spot inside that makes you purr?" I demand, thrusting two fingers into his wet hole.
He clenches his eyes closed, nodding. Drool pooling down his lips. I lick it off, fingering him frantically. "Ughhh...y-yes master. He fucked your kitten. Took what's yours." He moans, twisting his hips in desperation. "I'm s-such a bad boy."
Smirking, I remove my fingers and shove them into his hungry mouth. He sucks them clean for me. I massage his tail as he shudders and purrs. So beautiful. Flushed and glowing for me.
"That's right. So thirsty. You need to be punished, hm? Perhaps I should make you suffer like this?" I pull away but he gasps, jerking my hips closer to him, his nails digging in.
"No! I need you. Please, master!" He pouts. "Now!"
Growling, I grab his throat, kissing him roughly, sucking his tongue into my mouth and devouring him as I reach for the condoms. He groans and rolls us suddenly, sinking down on my hard cock in one smooth motion and bouncing his big ass up and down.
Fuck! I thrust my cock into his needy ass hard and fast, unable to resist. So fucking tight and hot and wet. He yelps, grasping onto me as I begin pounding up into him relentlessly.
"Ahhh...y-yeah...ughhh...nghnn...Y-Yoonie!" He chokes out, spurting hot cum between us.
"Who?" I demand, slamming my hips against his.
"Master! M-master! Please...uhhh...h-harder! Fuck me harder!" He whimpers.
Grasping his tail for leverage, I work my hips blindingly fast until my hips slap against his plump ass painfully, leaving his pale skin bruised and red. It's beautiful.
He cries out, shaking and clenching around me. "P-please..." He moans.
Groaning, my eyes roll back as I feel my own climax coming up fast. I know what he wants and I want it too but we can't. I fuck his ass harder, chasing my high, preparing to pull—
He screams and falls on my chest, biting me hard on the throat, locking us in place. My eyes widen as I'm unable to stop the release. I grunt, cumming inside him, filling him up to the brim as he rolls his hips, milking me. He moans loudly and suckles on my broken bleeding skin.
Licking my lips, I stare numbly at the ceiling. Debating what to do. Fuck. He tricked me. Trapped me. "Jimin." I sigh, slowly rolling him off me and staring down as my cum drips down his milky thighs.
He whimpers, sitting up and avoiding my eyes. "I'm s-sorry. I couldn't help myself. I n-need it, Yoongi." His lip trembles. "My body craves it. Can't help it."
I scowl. "Has Jungkook been cumming in you? We've talked about this."
His wide eyes are teary. "J-Just once. That's okay, though, right? We can't make halfbreeds since we're both hybrids. It's okay."
I give him a look. "Maybe but once my cum is in you it changes it, remember? We've agreed on this. What if you get pregnant now, huh? This isn't a game, baby." I try to sound calm and reassuring.
His ears press down as he sniffles against my chest. "I k-know that. I j-just...I want another baby. It's been so long. I miss it. Why is it so wrong?"
I kiss his head. "Baby it's too dangerous. You remember how hard it was, right? You saw what happened to Hoseok! I won't risk you again. We have two amazingly wonder boys."
"I know but...please. Please, Yoongi. I'll be okay. Jungkook and I...we want another baby. I want to carry it."
"Why haven't you talked to me about this?" I demand, a little hurt and angry with their planning behind my back. "Did you two plan to make me cum in you?"
He flinches but doesn't deny it. Cursing, I get up and begin dressing. Jimin covers himself up. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "You should have talked to me first, Jimin. You and Jungkook. We're all mated. Not just the two of you. This decision is huge and needs all of our agreement."
He cries. "I know I just...didn't want you to reject me."
Groaning, I sit beside him and thread my fingers through his hair. "Baby, I would never reject you. This is just...dangerous."
He bites his lip. "Is this about w-what Jungkook mentioned Koya said? A-about Taehyung?" He whispers.
I stiffen. "That's impossible."
He glares at me. "I don't think it is."
"There's no way he survived and we haven't heard anything about him in six years." I argue.
He frowns, his delicate shoulders slumping. "Maybe. I don't know."
Sighing, I touch his cheek. "Kitten...looks like we'll have to have Jackson do a house call."