Chapter one: Remember me?

Lillian opened her eyes, feeling a flash of magic entering her body. 

''Snow! Charming!'' She yelled out with a smile, running towards them and hugging them closely. 

''Lilith!'' David hugged her, holding her head in his chest and giving her hair a small kiss. 

She than walked to Granny and Red, giving both of them a long hug.

''Your highness?'' Grumpy asked before all of the dwarfs bowed to her and she gave them a long hug. ''The curse? It's broken?''

''It would appear so.'' Charming told them, shaking Leroy's hand.

''So, what do we do now?'' Ruby asked them, mostly eyeing Lily.

''Now? Now I find my daughter.''

''So it's true.'' Snow and Charming both turned to Emma. Snow slowly walked towards her, visibly shaking when she kept on taking another step towards her new found daughter. She placed a hand on the back of Emma's head, pulling her into a hug.

''You found us.'' She told her, her voice broke and Charming joined in on the hug. Lilith could just feel Emma's uneasiness coming off of her. She smirked at Emma's reaction to seeing that everything the teenager had told her. 

''Grandpa?'' Henry piped up from beside Lily, both Snow and Lilith started to laugh at his comment. Charming pulled away from his daughter just enough to see both Henry and Lillian and a smile formed on his lips. 

''Yeah kid. I suppose so.'' He brought him into an one-armed hug. Rubbing his head before pulling Lillian back into another hug. After everything they've been through he was like another father for her. 

''She did it, she saved you.''

''She saved all of us.'' Snow stated.

Emma blinked at the statement, stuttering when everyone was watching her. ''I ... well ...''

''Uh, then why are we still here?'' Leroy asked all of them, frowning and his head tilted to one side. 

''That, my friend, is an excellent question.'' David turned to them, his eyes falling on Lilith as she stood between Ruby and Granny. He offered his hand to her, which she gratefully took. All of the dwarfs started to ask about the smoke, Lillian was clearly uncomfortable so Snow turned to her.

''Lilith?'' She hugged David before pulling back, looking at all of the others. 

''Magic... it's here.'' 

''Magic, in Storybrook? Wait, so you have ... do something magical!'' He smiled, jumping up just a little. 

''I'm afraid it does not work that way Henry.'' Lillian told him, putting her arm around his shoulders, pulling him into a hug. 

''Let's go to the person responsible for bringing it, the queen.''

''No. Wait.'' Lily turned to Emma, not believing her ears she frowned at her.

''Excuse me?'' She placed one hand at her hip, turning her head to Emma and frowning. 

''It wasn't Regina.''

Lillian transported herself to the Pawn shop, falling down onto the floor, not being used to magic anymore. A girl frowned, her hair was dark brown, wavy as well. ''Lilith?''

''Belle?'' Lillian stood up, hugging the older woman. Rumple looked at the teenager, smiling he opened his arms. Both Belle and Lillian walked to him, hugging the small family they had now. Lily looked at them, and then turned back to her mentor. ''Our magic...''