Chapter 1

The night was cold as it was a December night. Chilly air brushing past the trees, making them move as if they're dancing to an unknown rhythm. The moon was out, looking beautiful and mesmerising but it wasn't alone, to accompany it, stars shone brightly.

The dark and dirty ground was coated with fallen leaves as if it were a carpet. Everything was silent as if enjoying the quietness the night has to offer. One could also hear the sound of waves crashing against the seashore.

There was a woman sitting on a tree branch, hidden by the leaves but the moon found her and bathed her in all its glory and casted a shadow onto the ground. She stared off into the space as it was a sight to behold.

The said woman ran a hand through her shoulder length jet black tresses which resembled the darkness of the night. Her eyes were as unique as possible. Two different irises, one a warm colour of autumn hazel and the other a stormy grey. They say eyes speak a lot about a person, her eyes were as expressive as a granny narrating a story to the children.

Her lips, a cherry red which were plump and just beautiful to look at. Her skin was a porcelain pale which made the moon appear darker when compared.

She was like a beautiful painting, captivating and hands down mesmerising . Her serene and peaceful facial expression completed the art. A beauty amidst the beauty.

She gave out a long sigh and closed her eyes, wishing she could just stay here forever and won't have to face her nightmares tomorrow. But as they say, good things don't last forever and eventually you'll have to wake up to face the cruel reality of the world.

She opened her eyes and jumped down from the tree and landed on the ground effortlessly. She dusted her clothes off and looked at the moon one last time. Calm. That was the word that came into her mind and then started walking back to her destination, home, if you could call it a home. She would come here tomorrow as well, she thought.

But what she didn't know was that there was something or rather someone waiting just for her and was watching her from afar.

Ayo wassup everyone?
I'm new to this and certainly not a pro at this so please bear with me. Have a little patience and faith and I promise to put my best efforts. Thank you for choosing this story to read, really. It means a lot to me and I freakin appreciate your decision. I hope you guys will support me all the way through.
P.s. This chapter might have some grammatical errors so I apologise for that. I'm not really fluent in English but I hope you guys will look past that. Thank you very once again.😊