Chapter 15: Isabella's P.O.V

Saturday.
I slowly opened my eyes, my back aching. I felt a cold hard surface beneath me. I sat up and remembered what had happened yesterday. And how I slept in the bath.

I got up, stretching my back and yawning. I took off my clothes and got into the shower. I stood there, hugging myself. I let the warm water cover my body and fall onto the bottom of the bath.

After around 10 minutes, I turned off the shower and stepped out. There was a quiet knock on the door as I dried my body.

"Izzy? Are you in there?" It was Joseph.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I mumbled quietly.

I heard footsteps as he walked away. I unlocked the bathroom door and dressed myself.

Sighing, I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

———
As I got my breakfast, I kept my head down and didn't make eye contact with any one. I took my seat and Dad addressed me.

"Isabella."

I didn't look up, I just mumbled a quiet "Yes."

"I forgive you. For getting into a fight, and everything else that happened on Friday. I'm not going to ground you." Dad spoke softly.

I coughed slightly, to clear my voice. "Um... thanks. I guess." I stood up, suddenly not hungry anymore.

"If you're not eating that, I'll have it." Leo piped up.

I glared at him while I poured the contents down the sink. Joseph laughed and I saw Mason let out a small smile. I dramatically put the bowl on the worktop and walked upstairs.

I reached the top and I walked towards my bedroom.

"Ow." I walked into Felix.

"Sorry." I muttered and walked past him.

"Isabe-" He started, but then stopped and carried on downstairs.

I picked up my phone and went onto my contacts. My finger hovered over Lexi's name, but really, she wasn't who I wanted to talk to.

I scrolled down until I reached their name. I clicked 'call'.

"Hey." A voice said.

"Can you meet me, on the bench?" I asked.

"Of course, be there in 20 minutes."
I ended the call.

I grabbed myself a jacket and ran downstairs. "Dad! I'm going out!" I shouted as I ran past the lounge.

"No you're not." Felix stood in front of me.

"Well, I am. You're not my Dad." I replied, trying to step round him.

He in sync with my step. "I said. You. Are not. Going out."

"Felix, move out of the way. If she wants to go, she can. She's not grounded." Dad said as came out of the lounge.

"What the fuck?!" Felix yelled. I took this chance to dart round him and run out the door.

"Thanks Dad!" I called behind me.

What the hell? Dad what were you thinking?" Felix asked.

"She's upset enough, just let her be, for a while." Adam replied.

"I swear if anything happens to her-" Felix warned.

"Jason called me, she's meeting him. She will be fine." Adam interrupted.

"Like that's any better." Felix muttered as he walked away.

"You told her you'd get used to it!" Adam called after his son.

"Doesn't mean I have to like it!" Felix called back.

———
I scuffed my shoes along the ground, taking my time. I didn't need to leave for another 10 minutes, but I had to get out the house. I couldn't face being around them at the moment.

I reached the bench. I took a seat. And I waited.

"Hey, Miss Cole." I felt a hand on my chin, lifting up my face to look at the one in front of me. I let a smile grow on my face.

"Jason." I whispered and threw my arms around him. He chuckled, before returning the hug.

"I guessed you needed this." He said into my hair.

"I did." I replied. "Everything is so wrong."

"It always is when it comes to your family." Jason grinned and I slapped him playfully.

"They come with a lot of problems! It's not my fault!"

"Sure, Miss Cole."

I rolled my eyes at him and took a seat. Jason sat next to me and put an arm around my shoulders.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked.
I nodded. And I told him everything. From Dad picking me up to meeting him here. And he didn't interrupt me, he didn't say a word. He just listened. And I really appreciated it.

"And then I came here to meet you." I finished. And Jason didn't say a word. He wrapped both arms around me and held me tight. I cried into his chest. Crying seems to be becoming a habit of mine. Not necessarily a good one though.

"Isabelle. My beautiful Isabelle. I can't guarantee that everything will be okay. Because it might not. But you and your family have been through a lot together. But you will work it out. However long it takes. And I will be here every step of the way." Jason told me and then paused.
"I made it sound like something really awful happened."

"It's awful for me." I replied.

"And that makes it awful for me too." Jason kissed my forehead. And I realised something. He really did care about me. And I cared about him.

"Thank you." I said as I curled up to him.

*Ring ring.* "Flipping heck. Talk about deja vu." I muttered as I answered the phone.

"Hello Jospeh." I answered, annoyed.

"Izzy, where are you, Felix is in hospital! Get here ASAP!"

"What?! How?! Why?!" I screamed.

"Just be quick. We'll explain when you get here." Joe replied. He sounded like he had been crying.

"Jason, we need to go." I said quickly. "Where's the nearest bus station or a cab or something?!" I was practically crying now.

"Woah woah woah, calm down. What happened?" Jason held me shoulders and looked at me in the eyes.

"Felix is in hospital." I whispered, a million thoughts rushing through my head.

I couldn't lose him too.

"Okay. Let's go." Jason was so calm. He took my hand and we ran to find a bus or a cab.

Please Felix, please be okay. Let him be okay. I'm sorry.

~~~

What's happened to Felix? Will everything be okay? Will Isabella and Felix forgive each other? What's gonna happen next?

Thank you for reading! Comment and vote!
- K