10 | ❝ Hangry Baby Dino Stabs Park Hyung-Shik ❞

______________________

HANGRY BABY DINO
STABS PARK HYUNG-SHIK

❝ Angry? Hungry? Yes, I’m hangry❞

______________________

"Yoongi Hyung?"

Namjoon's eyes go wide as he sees the indecisive man reciprocate his expression. His mouth falls agape at the sight of the younger in the store with a toddler in his arms.

"Namjoon I didn't peg you the kind to a babysitter. You'll probably break the baby--" Yoongi sucks in air and tilts his head.

"Hyung," Namjoon deadpans and rolls his eyes. "I'm not that reckless, jeez."

"Hence, the reason you're banned from going to any labs at university without adult supervision," Yoongi teases, his arms crossed over his buff chest.

Namjoon narrows his eyes down on the little man in front of him. Yoongi who doesn't look any less than a garden gnome to the friendly giant was feeling so smug that damn he could whole rap song on just how clumsy Namjoon was.

But this was Kim Namjoon we were talking about.

The said man just smiles at the older, his dimples putting on a show. Gguk doesn't hesitate to touch the man's cheeks with his soft fingers and feels the stubble under his chin.

"Hyung, how about you handle Jeongguk for a day?" Namjoon proposes, a smirk so wide spreads across his face that maybe it could have cracked his face in half.

"Joon what--" Yoongi's shoulders slump and he steps back. 

"Don't be a BUSSY hyung. here, hold him till I buy some meat," Namjoon takes long strides and hands the toddler in his arms, both Jeongguk and Yoongi surprised.

"Hyung, don't leave ggukie, please," Jeongguk cries out, his hands stretched towards Namjoon's disappearing form as he enters another aisle.

The little dino tries his best to get out of Yoongi's strong hold on him, his grunts and bites all but failing.

"Hey kiddo," Yoongi says, his deep and gravelly voice startling the fluffball. But then something catches his eye.

Yoongi's dangly earring.

His eyes seem to sparkle as he continues to ogles the man's ear with sheer interest and determination. Yoongi doesn't seem to understand what was going in the little devil's head.

"So, um, Jeongguk?" Yoongi says with uncertainty laced in his voice as he hikes him higher on his waist. His action only made Gguk closer to his earring and he reaches out for it, hands pulling at it.

"FUCK THAT HURTS!" Yoongi curses as he switches his hold on Jeongguk to the other side. He takes off his earring and stuffs it in his pocket and checks on Jeonnguk.