12 || She Needs Me to Lift Her Up but I Need Her to Help Me Stand.

After putting Casey to sleep, Gabe went and checked on Deuce before showering and changing clothes to head to the studio. The thought of Casey entertaining another nigga again had him in his bag. And after that intense love making, there was no way he wasn't getting Casey back. Casey is his, always was and always will.

As he made his way to the studio, Gabe called his engineer telling him to meet him at the studio. He had a lot to get off his chest. When he arrived, he jumped straight into it. His engineer played the music and Gabe went to work. No pen. No paper.

Hours later, the song was recorded and the engineer had just finished adding his touches. Gabe wanted to hear it one more time to decide what he wanted to do with it.

"Aye run that shit back." Gabe said to his engineer as the music began to play and after a few seconds he heard his own voice projecting through the speakers. You could hear the venom laced through every bar in his voice. [Drake's verse on Stay Scheming]

"It bothers me when the Gods get to acting like the broads
Guess every team doesn't come complete with niggas like ours
That's why I see no need to compete with niggas like y'all
I just ask that when you see me you speak up nigga that's all"

Gabe listened attentively, nodding his head to the lyrics as he heard his voice blast through the speakers.

"Might look light, but we heavy though
You think Gabe would pull some shit like that you never know
Million dollar meetings in apollo lounge
Me and my man Oliver North, that's how I roll around
My BM wanted to tell me secrets about a ballin nigga
I told my BM it's more attractive when you hold it down
(they be like) OG about to lose his bad ass BM

OG my nigga I hate it had to be him
Bitch you wasn't with me shooting in the gym
(Huh!? bitch you weren't with me shooting in the gym)
Tell my accountant I said fuck it
I'm tearing holes in my budget
Bag it like we in Publix
And take her ass out in public
Order her a filet told her butterflies, she'll love it
She's used to soda and nuggets, she's really just out here thuggin'
I'm just here in my pinnacle, you and pussy identical
You like the fucking finish line, we can't wait to run into you
But let me get my mind off that
young rich motherfucka Getting mine off rap
in the yo with my niggas! (Huh)"

"Damn, why you do em like that fam? This needs to be dropped TONIGHT." YT Boy, his engineer, responded as the music faded. Gabe was sure he got his point across and knew that the person who it was written for, would know it's for them too. "Hold on, run it back again." Gabe said as he grabbed his iPhone XSMax out of his pocket and went to his Instagram app, going live. As the music started to play, Gabe pulled the blunt from his ear and lit it up. He rapped along to the lyrics while taking breaks in between to smoke his blunt. As the video went on with the music playing in the background, millions of followers commented and shared. And just as Gabe expected but still without his knowledge, some of his most faithful followers were screen recording. Fans were commenting asking who he was directing those shots to while others insinuated it was directed at Brandon Smith.

"Aye, I'm about the drop the link. Go download that shit. Share that shit. All that shit. " Gabe said as he ended his live. He then went to post the most recent picture of him and his family. The picture showed him wearing a Gucci sweatsuit, Casey wearing some jeans and a Biggie crewneck with her matching 11s and Deuce wearing some of his dad's merch. In the photo, Casey is rubbing her hand across the tattoo of her name on his neck while holding their son's hand with her other hand. Gabe was wearing shades but holding Casey provocatively with a huge grin. The caption for the picture was the link to the song which could be downloaded on all streaming platforms. After saying goodbye to YT Boy, Gabe grabbed his keys and headed to get some breakfast before going back home.