7

"Y/n! Y/n, come here and say hi!"

The five year old giggled innocently, running over to her Dad, ready for her trampoline club.

She ran into his arms as he picked her up and held her to his stomach.

He walked over to the instructor, a young female named Sienna.

"Thanks again for letting little Y/n join, Sienna"  D/n said.

"Pleasures mine. She's such a young girl capable of such talent!" Sienna replied, her accent thick on Australian.

"Y/n, you remember Sienna, right? She's your Mom's friend." D/n told Y/n, who was still clinging to his neck.

She gave a nod and waved, "Hi Sienna!"

She smiled at the young one before holding out a hand, "Would you like to come and meet the others?"

Y/n looked to her Dad, as if asking for permission.

He nodded and put Y/n down.

Sienna took her hand and lead her over to a red trampoline that had a few kids around it.

There was five; three were boys and two were girls.

"Alright everyone, this is Y/n! Everyone say hi."

The five kids turned around to look at the little girl holding onto their instructors hand.

One of the girls timidly waved while the other just looked away, as did the boys.

Y/n waved back to the girl who had waved to her.

She had red hair that looked as if it had been attempted at being brushed but failed, circular purple glasses and freckles.

(I got the idea for your friend from that pony back from like Season 2 of MLP. The one who was Apple Bloom's only friend before the CMC. This is what I remember of her anyway because I can't be bothered to go back like two years of Seasons XD)

"Hi, I'm Abby!" she said.

"Hi! My name is Y/n... But I guess you already knew that..."

Abby smiled at the h/c haired female's reaction.

"Have you heard that girl. Look at how small she is. She looks more like my little sister who's two!"

'Are those other kids whispering about me?' Y/n thought.

They were definitely older then Y/n and Abby.

They seemed around nine to her.

Abby walked up to Y/n and whispered, "Just ignore them. They don't know what they're talking about! Wheras we'll be best friends forever!"

Abby...

Why was I thinking of her?

"Hey Pet, you seem silent."

I bit my tongue. What to say to Sans?

I couldn't turn around and tell him about Abby.

I couldn't bring myself to tell anyone about Abby...

I looked down at the floor.

Was the wood on this floor always so interesting?

"Pet."

I felt Sans's grip on me tighten.

We were, well Sans, was sat on the couch with me on his laps and his arms wrapped around my waist.

I didn't even want to be here, sat watching some kind of weird robot with four arms named "Mettaton" quiz monsters just to slaughter them.

(If this isn't what Mettaton's show in Underfell is then welcome to 'Silver's Slaughter Show!' Presented by Mettaton)

"I w-was just u-um... F-focused on... Um... T-the f-floor?"

My statement sounded more like a question.

Sans' grip around my waist tightened more and he rested his head on mine, sighing.

"What did I do to make you lie to me Pet?"

"N-nothing..."

Did Sans' fingers always feel like claws or was it just me?

"Then what's up?"

I stared at the oh-so-interesting floor again.

"J-just a m-memory..." I whispered, my voice barely audible as more then a whisper.

I know for a fact that he didn't hear me but the pressure on my waist was lifted, "Okay."

Is it Sans that's awakening memories I'd rather leave alone?

*The memory of Abby fills you with Deep regret.