65- mother role

Cesar's pov

Cesar's pov

"Nicole! Malina is crying do you not fucking hear her?" I groaned in annoyance as i got out of bed.  Nicole was on her phone while Malina cried in her crib.

If Oscar saw this he's rage out on her. It would have been chaos.

I thought he wouldnt put in effort when it came to being a dad but hes been putting in more work than Nicole's lazy ass.

She doesn't do shit.

Oscar stays up with her and changes her shitty diapers. All Nicole does is breast feeds her. Which is important but she doesn't even act like a mom. Oscar says it could be postpartum depression.

Nicole just glared at me because i yelled at her. She didnt care. I sighed as i picked up Malina and tried to calm her down.

"Hi princess." I smiled at her as she continued to cry.

I frowned as i kissed her cheek and held her close until she calmed down.

Where the fuck is Oscar?

Oscar's pov

"Damn anything else?" Sad eyes laughed as we looked at the baby shoes.

I definitely did not just by Malina several pairs of shoes that she probably will never wear.

"What?" I laughed. "My baby deserves the world. Dont be mad i'm not your daddy." I said with a laugh. The guys started laughing with me.

Then after i paid i grabbed the bags and we continued to walk around the mall.

"Where the fuck is Hector?" I asked.

"With his new boo... Angelina." Martín said as we spotted him in front of Victoria's secret.

"Woahhh." We all stopped as a fine ass hyna walked up to Hector.

"Yooo she got asss." Vincent pointed out as they checked her out.

I didnt care for her looks. She was Hector's girl and i was Ariella's man.

 She was Hector's girl and i was Ariella's man