Alola!

The plane lands in Melemele Island where we're going to meet the region's professor before heading over to Ula'Ula Island. All the passengers quickly get off and head inside. N, Lucario, and I take our time and get off last even if we were first class. As we exit the plane, we look around at all the different pokémon flying around and walking along with Alolans.

"Professor Kukui is going to meet us here and take us to his lab. We'll stay there a few days before traveling around the different islands," I tell N. "This region doesn't have a Pokémon League yet, so we won't be meeting a champion."

"Not having a league is odd," Lucario inputs. "I am very curious about these challenges though."

"I'm glad cause we're going to partake in them," I respond.

For this trip I've decided to have some fun. I'm 'starting' my journey over. The only pokémon I brought with me are Lucario, Reshiram, and Serperior. My best friend, my legendary, and my starter. I also brought Reuniclus to help us carry all our bags with psychic before sending him back. Then obviously my boyfriend who's not a pokémon but that's... debatable.

N brought along Zekrom, Ninetails, Leafeon, and Glaceon.

Both our Zoroarks are continuing to travel with Violet, Jason, and Roger.

We enter and Reuniclus grabs our luggage then we wait for the professor to show up. We sit beside each other on one of the many benches as we wait. Lucario walks off to explore a bit and Reuniclus sits beside me. All our luggage sits in front of us.

N slips his hand in my own. "This is going to be lots of fun. I'm glad you let me tag along."

"I always want you to come with unless I say not to," I reply. "I love being with you."

His face turns a little pink. "I'm glad. I too love being with you."

I lean my head on his shoulder. "I'm excited. It's like I'm beginning my journey again, but this time I'm with my love, so it should be even more fun."

A tan and toned man in a opened lab coat with no shirt on underneath walks up to us. "Alola! You must be the king and queen of Unova, correct?"

I chuckle. "Is that what everyone is calling us now? Yes, that's us. You must be Professor Kukui."

"That I am. Welcome to Alola. I have a truck out front to take us to the lab. It should have enough room to carry all your luggage too."

We load up the truck. Lucario and Reuniclus sit in the bed of the truck with the luggage and N and I get in the truck with Kukui as the driver. His house/lab ends up being on a beach.

"Must be nice living on the beach all to yourself," I speak up.

"It's very nice. My wife and I are able to do many experiments and training with the large area. Oh, forgot to mention, I have a boy staying here for his travels. He won't be a bother to you. He's a good kid. I only have one extra room, so I hope you two don't mind sharing."

"It's no trouble, and I'm sure the boy will be fine. It's hard to actually get us annoyed," I respond.

"Great."

We look at the slightly beat up house.

"Why is your house so beat up?" N asks bluntly.

"Pokémon attacks or blown up experiments," Kukui laughs. "It varies." He enters the house. "Hun! Ash! I'm home!"

N and I look to each other in amusement, giving a knowing look. We enter behind him with Lucario and Reuniclus behind us. I release Serperior from her pokeball.

Ash races down a ladder from the loft above. He rushes up to us then surprise crosses his features. He's followed by a couple pokémon I've never seen before. "Champion White and N?!"

"Champion?!" a red device shouts out, popping up from behind Ash.

"Nice to see you again, Ash," N nods, kneeling down to the floor. "You too Pikachu."

"Chaaa!" Pikachu coos as N pets him.

"Looks like we'll be around each other longer than before," I tell Ash.

"You know Ash?" Kukui asks.

"We met on my travels in Unova two years ago!" Ash exclaims. "She taught my Serperior how to use aerial ace!"

"That's exciting," Kukui says. "Before I forget, let me take you to your room so you can relax. It's the first room over here. My wife and I's is the second door. Ash is on the loft above."

Reuniclus moves all our luggage  into the room using psychic.

"It's nice to see you again, Lucario," Ash grins.

Lucario gives a short nod of his head. "Likewise."

"Ah, I heard your Lucario could talk. The two of you have aura, correct?"

"Aura?" Ash tilts his head. "I never noticed."

"Forgot. You have aura too, don't you Ash?" I ask, able to read it from him.

"I do!"

"You do?" Kukui and the red machine ask surprised.

"Yeah! I don't really train or use it all that much."

I put my hand out, palm up, and focus my aura into my palm. A small blue ball forms in my hand. "It does take some major concentration, but I've managed to become pretty good at it. I can teach you, if you want Ash."

"That'd be so awesome!" Ash exclaims excitedly.

"Must update my info!" the red floating machine speaks again, taking lots of pictures.

"So, I guess I haven't introduced myself to everyone yet," I say, dispersing my aura and looking to all the new Pokémon. "I'm White, the Champion of the Unova region."

"I'm N, king of Team Plasma," N introduces.

"I'm Rotomdex! I'm a Rotom inside a pokédex!"

I smile excitedly. "That's really cool! Are all pokédex's here just like you?!"

"I'm the only one that I've met!"

"Well, you've already met Pikachu. This is Lycanroc, Litten, and Rowlet," Ash introduces each of his pokémon.

Each Pokémon exclaims some sound of their own hello.

"It's nice to meet all of you," I say, petting Lycanroc's head.

A woman walks up from the stairs beside us. "Ah, the champion of Unova! Totally forgot about your arrival. I'm Professor Burnett. His wife." She points to Kukui with a small blush. "Ah! Is that a Serperior?!" She excitedly moves to her and circles her. "I've never seen one in person before!" She moves over and looks at Reuniclus too.

After the excitement, they all eat dinner together and head to bed.

~~~💚💙💚💙~~~
Well, this was way overdue.
This is going to include episodes from sun and moon.

Enjoy!