Taehyung

"Appa?"
I turn away from the high window overlooking the city in my office to stare down the tiny little boy standing timidly by the door. His eyes are alight with fire, contrasting to his small five year old frame.
"What is it, Jinhyun?" I sigh.
He bites his lip. "E-eomma is looking for you."
I grind my teeth, apprehension overcoming me. I hide it well, though, with defiance. I glare at the child. My child. "Go."
He runs off down the hall. Heavy footsteps echo, coming closer and closer much too fast. I hold my breath as the most beautiful hybrid enters the room, fury in his pale cold eyes. A black robe tied tightly around his waist.
Fuck, I love him.
"Did you tell Jinhyun that you would be leaving soon?" He demands, clenching his fists, eyes flashing red.
I swallow hard. "Kitten, you know I have business to take care of."
"Well I need you here." Arrogance and defiance lacing his words. I hold my tongue from lashing out. That never ends well. For either of us. Mostly for me.
"Jin—"
He strides toward and slaps me across the face. I taste blood. "You aren't going anywhere, Taehyung. You have to stay and keep training Jinhyun. He's not getting it."
I growl. "I'm doing the best I can! The kid is unteachable!"
"Well maybe if he didn't have such a stupid impulsive and useless father he would be able to learn something!" He scorns.
I blink, staring at the lovely little kitten I used to be able to control. Perhaps I regret saving his life all those years ago. But maybe not. By doing so I unintentionally transferred some of my hybrid powers over to him. It changed him. Immensely.
To be honest...it...troubles me.
He's become to monster I once was. He's worse than I ever was which is saying a lot. Emotionally unstable.
I lick the blood off my lip and grasp his wrist. "I have to leave. I'll be back within the week."
His scowl is pure menace. "I know where you are going! To see that skank of yours again! You think I don't know about your affair!" He screeches, rage and pain flashing in his once beautiful but now just usually emotionless eyes.
I groan. "I'm not having an affair, Jin! Don't you think you'd know if I were? You stalk my every movement, love."
He chuckles dryly. "Ah, Taehyungie, I haven't even begun to stalk and track your every movement."
I frown, eyeing him up and down. Only faint pale scars still remain from our traumatic accidents—intentional on his part—suicides. The fire did a lot of damage to his fragile skin but reviving him healed most of it. Making him stronger in the process. Stronger than me.
Don't get me wrong—I'm still very fucking strong but with Jin...I've learned patience and when to choose my battles. I usually let him win because he's so emotionally damaged, so fucked up. Insanely possessive and a little psychotic. Me on steroids.
I made him that way, I suppose. He's sensitive with me. A little too much. I pull him into my arms and caress his hair. He's shaking. "Baby, you're the only one for me. You know that, hm." My voice gentle.
He releases a deep breath. His hands clutching and tangling in my dress shirt. He pulls back, his eyes back to pale blue. "I love you. You can't ever abandon me." He commands, shaking me a little. "Swear you will never leave me!"
I sigh, kissing his plump lips. His ears twitching on his head. I wrap my hand around his waist and stroke his tail. He shudders, licking his lips. "Never. I brought you back to me, love. Do you think I'd do that just to abandon you?"
"I don't know. Would you?"
"No." I pull him over to the window and stand behind him, making him look out over the vast city lights. My hands firmly around his waist. "Baby, do you know what I've done for us? For you to have all this, hm?"
"Yes." He admits.
A small graces my lips. "Yes, you do. You are mine, kitten. Do you know what I am?"
He turns slowly in my arms, staring into my eyes as his arms wind around my neck. "You're mine." He whispers.
"Mhm hm. I'm yours, love."
His eyes travel down to my lips and he whimpers, tightening his grip on me. "I wa—"
The door to my office swings open, interrupting us. I turn my head to glare at my secretary. She smiles widely, ignoring my mate. A bad mistake. Jin hates her guts. He thinks we're sleeping together. I wouldn't dare.
"Sorry to interrupt but you have that meeting, Tae." She doesn't sound sorry to say the least.
A sweet smile replaces the rage on my kitten's face as he saunters over to my desk and picks up my keys. I lean back curiously against the windows and watch idly as he makes his way over to her.
She finally begins to look rightfully nervous. "Excuse me, uh...what's your name again?" She bats her eyelashes. "I need Taehyung." She flips her hair.
I smile viciously as his hands tighten on the keys. She knows his name.
"It's okay, I don't know your name either but it doesn't matter anyway." He shrugs, holding up the keys.
She frowns at them. "W-What—"
He slashes his arm fast and straight, slitting her throat with the sharp keys. Blood soaks my pristine white office. I'll have to have it professionally cleaned again. My baby just can't hold his temper anymore.
She croaks and gags falling to her knees, collapsing in her own blood. The smell igniters my thirst but I know better than to move for it. I keep my eyes on my kitten as he sharply turns towards me and beckons me forward.
I move.
"You thirsty, Taehyungie?" His voice sleek and seductive. Drawing me in.
I groan, nodding. I haven't fed in days. He grabs my shoulders and forces me to my knees in front of him, a sly and flirtatious glaze in his eyes. "You have to earn it."
I glide my hands up his legs to the tie of his robe. I know nothing is under it but skin. Lovely smooth skin eager for my touch. Only mine. I leave it for now.
I gently lift one pale thigh over my shoulder and begin kissing from his knee up to his inner thigh. He grasps my hair tightly, biting back a moan. I growl at the sting, my knees sliding in the puddle of blood growing.
Without thinking, I bite down on the crease between his inner thigh and privates, tapping that sweet sweet throbbing vein.
Suddenly a hard slap knocks me down and he lowers his leg, scowling at me. "Did I give you permission?"
I take a deep breath, calming myself. "No."
"That's right. Fucking earn it or you won't get anything." Blood runs down his thigh.
I slowly lift back up and look up at him, silent and waiting. Waiting for my kitten to give me permission to touch him again. Like a fucking slave eager to please his master.
How the fuck did it come to this? When did student surpass the teacher?