Culinaria L'amore Chapter Thirty-Nine

You guys got me to #25 on Teen Fiction and #88 on the Watty Awards. That means so damn much to me you probably can't understand. I cried when I saw my ranking ;). Please continue commenting and voting?

But anyways, do you guys think that maybe you could vote and comment for this chapter like you did last? I have a question for you: who do you think Kirsten is going to end up with? Harrison or Garrett? Give me a reason.

NOMINATE ME FOR THE SPECIAL AWARDS FOR TITLE2012! GO TO FEEDBACK PAGE AND CLICK NOMINATE A STORY FOR THE SPECIAL AWARDS! NOMINATE CULINARIA L'AMORE FOR BEST TITLE 2012. The link for my story that you must enter on the feedback page.--> http://www.wattpad.com/story/682211-culinaria-l%27amore-watty-awards-2012 Feedback Page: http://www.wattpad.com/feedback

<3 Infatuated

********************

Lauren swept a critical eye over us, placing her hands on her bony hip. When we all passed her test, shifting uncomfortably under her judging stare, me looking down at my blue pump covered feet, she took a step back and clapped her hands together, making all of the cameramen and makeup artists scatter nearer to the props section.

"Alright. Garrett, Angela, Alonzo, and Kirsten. I'm personally team America, so let's make this a good one, okay? Now, who's dating who? I want to get this whole chemistry love thing right cause it's more fun and to see if I can encorporate it into the photoshoot."

We shifted awkwardly, at least me and Garrett did until I said, "Alonzo and Angela are currently dating."

Lauren clapped her hands again, the bracelets on her arms jangling. "Awesome! Let's get this started. I'm your photographer for today! Kirsten? Can I get you next Garrett? Fold your arms over, look tough with a little smirk on your face? Yes, yes that's great. Lean on his shoulder a little as if you need him to support you. Pierre, fix that hair. More tough! Yeah, that's right. I want this first set to show off your mean side."

She paused, tilting her head to the right side. "Kirsten I want you with the knife. Garrett, I want you with spatula and Angela, I want you with that huge ass grate. Yep, good good. Alonzo, toss that apron over your shoulder like a superstar."

Somewhere in the background, a fan turned on, whipping Angela's hair back as we positioned ourselves; I stood next to Garrett, my arms crossed over and the knife tip in my mouth, like a pirate from Peter Pan, careful to stop my hand from shaking so I wouldn't slit my mouth open. The morbid appearance as blood dripped down my face all over my body might send the wrong message into the media world. Garrett placed his elbow easily on my shoulder, crossing his over arm over so the spatula was next to my ear. Angela pouted into the camera and leaned completely on Alonzo from behind, her blond hair and the grater resting on his chest casually. Alonzo then stood, hand on his hip with an arrogant look on his face, no smile, just a conceited smirk, the apron flung over his shoulder, the white contrasting nicely with his red sweater.

"Perfect, perfect!" Lauren shouted over the camera shutter going off and the fan noise. I could feel a trickle of sweat going down my back as I shifted a bit uncomfortable under the hot lights gleaming onto my visauge. "Angela get closer to Garrett! It makes it look like Kirsten and Garrett are a couple and we don't want the media to gobble that up. Great! Keep that look on your face. Kirsten, nice creative touch with the knife! Garrett cross your arms, act more dominant and demanding!

" New positions! You're getting the hang of it! Must all watch America's Next Top Model in your free time. I've guest worked on that show three times already."

This time, Lauren stuck me next to Angela in the middle of the stage, wanting us to look like the mean girls while Garrett and Alonzo shielded us from the world. I held an egg beater in my hand, pointing it at the camera with my legs out in an Uncle Sam position and a slice of tomato in my bare mouth, the juice trickling down my chin, while Angela held a pot loosely in her hand, dangling down to her knee thanks to her overexaggerated relaxed position. Garrett had his arm over Angela's waist, gripping it possesively with a knife pointing out from her hip as Alonzo stood closely next to me, a rolling pin being slapped in his other hand like a teacher dolling out a punishment back in the day. I must admit that we probably looked like an intimidating group, more intimidating than the smiling Aussies.