*Gridlock*

!EDITED!

A/N: was 8273 words, is now 9700! Enjoy! :D

After putting the TARDIS into deep space, the Doctor went off to show Martha her room so she could get a few hours of sleep before we leave again

After putting the TARDIS into deep space, the Doctor went off to show Martha her room so she could get a few hours of sleep before we leave again. Now, it was hours later and I was floating in the pool, staring up at the ceiling. This was honestly my favorite room in the TARDIS, even as a Human. The smell of books and chlorine that filled the air was calming along with the TARDIS playing soothing piano music.

"You've been avoiding me," Kas' voice says calmly.

I look over to see him laying on his stomach on the edge of the pool, holding himself up by his elbows with his chin in his hands. I bite my lip guiltily and sigh as I swim over to the edge, leaning on it to hold myself up and kicking my feet in the water. Kas raises an eyebrow, "you gonna tell me why?"

I take a deep breath, closing my eyes, "IthinkMarthahasacrushonme!" I squeak out quickly, my face bright red.

Kas was unpredictable when it comes to people taking notice in me, so I was a little worried about how he would react. Sometimes he was a possessive caveman - which... doesn't really bother me, at all - and others he didn't give it much thought. I needed his advice on what I should do, though. I didn't want Martha to go home and I definitely didn't' want the Doctor to throw her out.

To my relief, he smirks with a hum, "well, she certainly has great taste in women," he eyes me up in my bikini.

"This is serious, Kasterborous!" I slap his arm, my face even redder now. Bastard.

"Who said I wasn't being serious?" his smirk widens as he leans forward to where his lips were just ghosting mine. "It doesn't matter, it's not as if she's got a shot with you," he kisses me for just a moment, chuckling when I let out a whine as he pulls away. "You're mine," he growls playfully, trailing kisses to just behind my ear.

"I don't know... she is cute," I breathe out as he starts to nibble on my earlobe. "Stop it, we've got to talk about this," I push him back by his shoulders, giving him a stern look.

"It's just a little crush," he rolls his eyes, moving to press kisses to my neck. "And it's understandable, you did kiss her and save her life," he shrugs, starting to suck and bite and lick at my skin.

I bite my lip, tightening my grip on his shoulders, "but I like Martha..."

"Martha's good," he agrees, pressing a kiss to the mark he'd made and he moves down to my collarbone.

"What do you think I should do?" I mutter, wrapping arms around his neck as he continues to leave kisses on my skin. My light starts to flow around me.

Kas groans when he feels the heat through his clothes and I amp up my light teasingly. Kas wraps an arm around me and I'm suddenly laying on my back by the pool with him hovering over me. "Ignore it," he sits up, straddling my thighs as he slips his blazer and tie off. "I'll go away after a while," he shrugs, leaning down to kiss me while he uses his tie to tie up my wrists above my head. Pulling back, he wiggles his eyebrows at my bright red face, making me snort quietly. "Have I ever told you how adorable you are when you get all red and flustered?" he smirks, rubbing his nose against mine. "Five hundred and seventy-seven years of marriage and I can still make you look like a sexy tomato," he teases.