30

After some days,
Zarmeenay was laying in Hazik’s arms, his lips were touching her head and one of his hands were running through her hair.

" Hazik" Zarmeenay called, looking in deep thoughts.

"Hmmm? " he asked with closed eyes.

"Hazik" she moved a bit back, looking at his face and he opened his eyes.
"Come here, don't move away .I am listening " he said tucking her beside him.
She frowned and said " tomorrow, everyone will be back. I will be going home "

"This is your home, and you will be sleeping here tomorrow also " Hazik said pulling her closer.
" how?" She asked frowning.
"I will talk to them about your ruksati" Hazik said as if it wasn't a big deal.

" but i want to complete my study " Zarmeenay said pouting.
" you can complete it over here also .and no more questions about it." Hazik said and Zarmeenay sighed relaxing in his arms. When she drifted into sleep, Hazik placed a kiss on her head and soon fell asleep.
Next day, they were sitting in Jahangir house, after initial greetings, they were talking about their experience.
Zarmeenay was sitting beside her grandma, Hazik hadn't let her bring any clothes back saying that she was coming to Sheraazi mansion with him today.

Zarmeenay didn't believe him, but decided to let it go.

When Sheraazi family was about to leave ,Hazik said " I want Zarmeenay to come with us. That's her real home now ".

Aamir Sheraazi sighed and thought " he isn't going to let me live in peace "
"But, ruksati was supposed to be after Zarmeenay graduation" Mr Jahangir said.

" she can complete her studies there. You can ask Zarmeenay , if she has some problem with it " Hazik said and Zarmeenay head shot towards him.
Hazik stifled a smile, he knew that Zarmeenay will agree, he had become a habit of her.

Mrs Jahangir saw the look on Zarmeenay face and decided to pull her out of misery "okay, but at least wait for 2 3 days, so we can arrange a proper function "she said.

" that's not needed. Consider this ruksati . And for the world, I will throw a grand reception. You don't need to worry " Hazik and seeing his actions, it was clear, he wasn't going to budge.

When Zarmeenay was taken to Hazik’s room officially, she got to know, all her stuff was already shifted to his room. He had ordered the maids to do it before leaving the house in morning. " cocky beast " Zarmeenay grumbled.

Hazik entered the room and went towards his walk-in closet. he got out with a box in his hand. " wear it, I want my wife adorned for me " he said.

Zarmeenay got ready for him in the beautiful red dress, it made her white skin look milkier. she let her flow down and got out.

Hazik was waiting for her "come here" he said looking at his blushing bride.

She got near and said frowning " I didn't get completely ready for you .i had no makeup over here and didn't know what to do with my hair"
Hazik pulled her into his lap" you are looking just like I wanted you to. pure innocent...mine " Zarmeenay eyes were lowered.

Hazik kissed her lips and made her lay down, when he pulled back, he saw her eyes shut tightly and her hands shivering a bit.

Hazik started tickling her neck area, knowing that it would make her laugh.

"Hazik, ahata...." Zarmeenay said between giggles, when she was relaxed, Hazik stopped tickling and looked in her eyes.

"Don't be scared, angel. your beast is not going to hurt you." Hazik said kissing her chin.

Zarmeenay smiled seeing his care for her and wrapped her arms around him.