Yandere! Helpy x reader

*Not a request, but I love him so much, and I love yanderes so..here it is! :3 have fun!

*A little bit disturbing, and yes I'm having Helpy sort of mute.

---------------

You stood by the entrance, watching as the delivery boys sat all of your supplies up.

You were excited when your dad told you that he was going to open up a pizzeria, and he let you do all of the decorating! So that's a plus!

You're little helper, Helpy, was your right hand bear. Always there when you needed him, he'd even helped you with the decorations, and he tested out the rides.

But, as of now you couldn't find him, you sighed and walked past Rockstar Freddy to go and look for him.

----------

After almost an hour of searching for the bear cub, you found him sitting in your spinny chair, ears folded down.

"Helpy? What's wrong? I've been looking all over for you!"

He turned to you, his eyes lighting up.

"I'm just glad you're okay, the guys just brought Rockstar Freddy in. I'm surprised that you haven't greeted him yet."

He shook his head and hopped into your shoulder.

"Sure, we can see him now if you want."

He nodded, snuggling into neck.

You blushed and pat his head, then you walked out into the main stage area.

--------------

You didn't know why, but the way Helpy was looking at Rockstar Freddy told you that he didn't like him at all.

"Is there something wrong?" You asked him.

He turned back to you, shaking his head.

"Well, okay, just making sure. Anyway I gotta clean off Freddy real quick, the stupid delivery guys messes up his paint." You sighed and went out of the room to grab the water bucket and sponge.

Helpy watched you leave, cheeks turning a light pink before it quickly disappeared while he glared up at Freddy.

Freddy stared at him, chuckling quietly. "It is very amusing that you think that someone of your stature can intimidate me."

Helpy growled clenching his fist.

Freddy laughed again. "Aww, poor thing is about to snap! How cute!"

Helpy eyes turned black as he leaped forward with his claws out.

-------------

You turned off the tap, the bucket finally full, you grabbed the sponge and started to head out of the bathroom when you heard a crash, and a mechanical screech, metal getting sliced.

You quickly dropped the bucket, making it spill, but you ran out into the main stage.

Your eyes widened when you saw Helpy his teeth bared, and biting into Rockstar Freddy's neck.

"Helpy!" You yelled and picked him up.

He growled and faced you, his teeth returning to the small dull teeth he had before, his claws disappeared as well, his eyes turned back into the soft baby blues they once were.

"Helpy! What did you do?"

Freddy sat up clutching his neck, his left eye handing out of his endo skeleton.

"H--hh-3-he attt-tttacked m-me-meee." He grunted voice glitching horribly.

You sighed. "Damn it, helpy go back into the office. Now."

Helpy hopped out of your arms and shamefully walked away, his ears down again.

You helped Freddy up. "I'm so sorry, I dont know whats going on with him, here let's fix you up."

-----------

Helpy sat in your chair again, staring down at his hands, retracting his claws again and again.

Were you going to replace him? Replace him with that conceited a**hole? Did you not need him any more? Now that the pizzeria was finally opened were you just going to leave him behind?

He growled hopping off the chair. No, he was not gonna let that happen. Not even a piece of cheap metal could replace him.

-------------

Once Freddy's voice box was fixed, you screwed in his eye, then you cleaned him off.

"Phew. Well, there you go, good as new! Again, I'm sorry Freddy. I don't know what made him act like that. Usually Helpy is such a sweetheart."

Freddy chuckled. "Thank you, honestly it was probably something I said. But now, I need to think of a way to thank you for fixing me.."

You shrugged. "Its fine Freddy you don't need to-"

But, you were pinned to the wall behind you, Freddy's nose gently brushing against yours, your cheeks flushed when you saw how close he was.

"Um. F-freddy?" You asked looking into his deep ocean blue eyes.

"Yes~? Well I needed to thank you for fixing me. And finally making that baby bear leave us alone.~"

You blushed, your heart beat getting quicker.

Just as his muzzle was about to press a peck against your lips, something stabbed him in the ankles, making him fall to the floor.

"Helpy!?"

The bear cub glared at Freddy with pure hate, but then his eyes met with yours, glowing like the moon.

His head twitched when Freddy tried to move, he stabbed him again, this time in the neck, breaking it again.

Before your eyes Freddy had powered off from over heating, and power loss.

Helpy hopped in your arms, burying his face into your chest.

He turned to glare at Freddy's body. "Don't mess with the little guy, or whats mine.~"

That was the first time you had ever heard him speak.

End..? I hope you enjoyed! :3