6

A/N:
That's the pose (almost) Naruto gives while using his Katana.

_____________

"Why do you care Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto said coldly and flickered away. This felt right. The way he just behaved. Maybe that's the image he should have made for himself.

He stepped out into the clearing while throwing a Kunai at Kakashi. He blocked it with a Kunai of his own before looking up.

"Well well. So you are the first one to challenge me." Kakashi said lazily when le he dusted his pants. He was still reading his book.

Overconfident.
Naruto mentally smirked.

He sensed something behind him and jumped up only to narrowly avoid various shurikens that a clone had thrown.

So he is good.

(Ok guys , Sasuke and Sakura do not see this. They are still hiding and planning.)

In midair Naruto removes a scroll from in belt and puts it in his mouth. One handsign later he's on the ground (in that pose) with a Katana in his mouth, one hand on the ground, and the other holding back the katana's sheath.

He enjoyed it when Kakashi's eyes widened.

"Where did you get that?" He asked, slowly putting his book away. He realised he wasn't dealing with the Naruto he thought he knew.

"Doesn't matter, does it sensei, in the middle of a battle?" Naruto raised his brows, glad that Kakashi finally decided to take him seriously.

"Well, Let's see what you can do." Kakashi said while  doing the handsigns for the fireball Jutsu. A second later Naruto dodged the huge fireball and landed behind Kakashi.
Kakashi quickly turned around and blocked the Katana -which was only an inch away from him- with his Kunai.
Naruto smirked and jumped back.
"You're good." He said. The next second Kakashi was surrounded by a circle of Narutos with Katana blade.

They all took their stance. (This one but with their knees bent.)

Kakashi was surprised at how properly all the clones were made and how well Naruto could weild the Katana

All the Narutos charged and Kakashi narrowly avoided them using his earth style Jutsu.

"Tsk" said an annoyed Naruto who quickly jumped up on a tree as Kakashi came out from the ground below.

"Hmm, you are quite advanced." He said to Naruto who was sitting on the tree while carefully observing him.

"I was hoping you would show me that sharingan of yours." He said with a drawl.

'How does he know?' Kakashi thought.

"Well, this is boring, let's get it over with." Naruto said and jumped down. He threw 2 Kunais at Kakashi which he easily dodged by turning to the side.

He frowned when he saw Naruto grin but then... He saw a yellow flash and Naruto was no longer in front of him. His eyes widened at the realisation.
"That Jutsu....those Kunais...." He thought.

__________

"Teamwork. Wasn't it?" Naruto said from behind.

Kakashi turned to see Naruto pulling out those two special Kunais. .
"How did you- " Kakashi started.

"Let's just say that I practiced. You see, the 4th hokage's jutsus are.....pretty interesting. And I love mastering them" he said. " Now answer my question sensei. Teamwork right?"

Kakashi nodded. "Yes."

He heard the jingle of bells and for the hundredth time widened his eyes.
He whipped his head towards his own pant where the bells had last been.
He whipped his head towards Naruto who now held two silver bells.

"Hiraishin...." Kakashi whispered.(that's the Jutsu right guys?)

"Took you long enough." Naruto said and tossed one bell to Kakashi. "Tell those two about the meaning of teamwork." He said.

"And where are you going?" Kakashi asked.

"I'll be near the posts." Naruto replied and flickered away.

Kakashi checked the time. Half an hour left...

______________
A/N:.

HEY!
Double uploads! You lucky people!!

How was it?
Did you like the fight scenes???
What do you think will happen next?
Teeelllll meeee!
Ok dattebayo.

Vote, share, comment and follow!!

Yours truly,
23