~Ninety-Three~

A/N: Seven more chapters to go! (Until 100 chapters, not the end of the book, don't worry!!)

"Alright, what do you see here?" I asked Harry - showing him my phone screen as I snuggled against his chest.

"A woman's bare ass," He replied matter-of-factly which instantly made me burst out laughing.

"No, it's not!" I said, "Look carefully."

"I am. And I see a bare ass."

"It's not a bare ass! It's that other girl's armpit!" I moved my screen closer to his face, "See?"

"The fuck?" He frowned, "OK, how the hell can an armpit look exactly like an ass?"

"Well, you failed yet again," I rolled my eyes and giggled before scrolling down, "OK, what's this?"

Harry's eyes widened at the next picture. "Holy shit...that is one hairy dick."

"Oh my God, Harry!" I giggled, "It's a fucking dog!"

"A dog?" Harry scoffed, "You call that a bloody dog? It's a dick."

"You are so bad at this! Your mind needs bleach!"

"No, these pictures were made to look dirty. It's the people who made this test that need bleach, not me," he retorted.

"Alright, I'll give you one more chance," I scrolled down to one more picture, "what's this?"

Harry squinted at the photo. "Looks like a lesbian porno to me."

"Oh, for God's sake, Harry!" I laughed again, "You're hopeless!"

"What? It is a damn porno. That girl is trying to finger her."

"No, she's not! That's not one of the girls' legs, that's both of their legs. They're just at a weird angle!" I then snickered, "Well, it's definitely official. Your mind is absolutely filthy, Mr Styles," I told him as I switched off my phone.

"Well, I have a feeling that my filthy mind is what made you like me in the first place," he smirked at me, "so, I'm not changing that anytime soon. I'm trying to keep you, you know."

I giggled. "Well, whether you change or not, I'm not going anywhere," I kissed his cheek before I switched on my phone to check the time, "er...I think you need to start getting ready for rehearsal, don't you H?"

"Ugh..." Harry groaned and collapsed back on the bed, "I don't want to."

I giggled. "Harry, you have to."

Harry looked up at me and smirked. "Well...not if I say I don't feel well."

"What?" I rose an eyebrow at him.

"C'mon, baby, think about it," he sat back up and pulled me close to him, "I can say I need to rest today, and then you & I can stay in bed all day," he pressed his lips under my jaw and kissed down my neck, "maybe I can even try to make you squirt again..."

I giggled. "OK, firstly, we can't stay in bed all day, because Anne & Gemma won't be looking after Piper all day," I said, "secondly, if you call Jeffrey and tell him you're sick when you're actually not, then he's gonna see right through you."

"But maybe he won't," Harry suggested.

"Oh no, he will. He knows you too well," I nudged him with my elbow.

"Ughhh...I guess you're right," he sighed and wrapped an arm around my belly before he rested his head on my chest, "fuck, I wish I could stay here. I just wanna be with you and the baby, and Piper."