chapter 5

"It's finally here!"sakura cheered busting out the doors with her daughter. (Name) looked a bit surprised walking out of the door then sarada smiled at her.

"You're awfully cheerful first thing in the morning, mom. So dad coming home after a long time makes you so happy, huh?"sarada teased. Sakura's face flush cupping both her cheeks earning a smirk from (Name) inside her cloak.

"H-hey what?---Do-Don't be silly!"sakura stuttered.

"We can tell...these things from you mom"sakura stare at sarada grinning before she grab her sister's hand."Anyway...we're going mom!"sarada said running outside with (Name).

'You seem just as happy sarada,and (name)-chan is getting along to her' sakura smiled at the thought watching her children running away.

********

"So you won your bet,against my dad"sarada asked walking towards boruto with you.

"Well...yeah"boruto said jumping down from the boulder he was sitting at. "And?so you're his student, what now?"sarada asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Heh heh, I'm gonna have him tell my dad's weakness"boruto said confidentially.Sarada look at you in a side glance then to boruto.

"What?!"sarada yelled.

"I don't mean to criticize you or anything but before you challenge lord seventh... We have to become chunin first!"sarada said.

"That's why I'm doing this! I wanna learn lots from old man sasuke! And I wanna show it off during the exam!"boruto exclaimed. "My power that's gonna topple him someday!"

"Yeesh, what're you really thinking"sarada said shooting her head.

"What else? It's all about..."boruto began pulling something out from his pocket.

"Winning the chunin exam! Obviously"he said showing the paper form. Sarada looks closely at the paper then started rummaging in her pocket. "I didn't mean to criticize you or anything but..."she began.

"...sometimes you're not that irritating!"sarada said showing her paper form like boruto.The both of them turn to you sitting above them on the boulder with concern looks. "Hn?"you hummed.

"What about you (Name)-chan?"boruto asked concern in his voice. Her cloak ruffled not by wind by her hand as she pulled out something out from her cloak slowly. Boruto and sarada's eyes widen in joy, you showed them your chunin paper form. "I'm participating the exam"you gave them a close eyed smile.

'Tomorrow is the chunin exam...' You thought when a knock was heard on your window. "Hn?"you reach over your window opening it shocking you.

"Lord seventh?"naruto smiled waving at you then handed you a paper.You reach for it then read it. "I can't participate on the chunin exam"you said taking your eyes off the paper.

"Don't worry, you have a new team to be with you on participating the exam."naruto said rubbing the back of his neck."I can't let one of you cannot participate. Everyone must participate okay?"naruto said giving you a thumbs up.

"Thanks...lord seventh"you said nodding your head. Naruto smiled before he disappears into cloud smoke.

'A clone...'

"Really? Lord seventh did?"sarada asked nodding your head and stood up.

"Hey, please don't forget about me"mitsuki appeared beside you showing his paper. Both of them smiled at each other before you butt-in.

"I gotta go, I'm meeting my new team today"you said disappearing from their sight.

********