⌜ nineteen ⌟

how about your secretary?

mark furrowed his brows when donghyuck was being included in this conversation.

does he deserve to be chan's mother?

chan's mother, lee donghyuck? first of all, donghyuck is a man and not a woman. second of all, mark knows his father doesn't literally mean it that way but even though, he honestly doesn't know. third of all, he is chan's blood-related parent which means mark won't allow his baby having a mother that he doesn't even love.

but somehow, a yes almost escaped from his mouth.

the father was getting impatient, mark is taking to long to answer. ❝it's either you answer me or..❞ was suddenly could feel his legs shaking, ❝i'll give you a punishment for hiding this from me.

he didn't want to answer neither did he want to accept any punishments from his father. he knew his father will not go easy on him even though he is his son.

mark took a deep breath, ignoring his fast heartbeat and his mind that's spinning from all the thinking. ❝yes.

he too was shocked, he didn't know why he answered a yes. his mind said no, knowing that it's wrong for someone he doesn't even have feelings for to be his son's so called mother. but his heart said yes, donghyuck can be a great mother for chan and mark knows that.

seems like he followed what his heart is saying.

donghyuck deserves to be chan's mother.❞ mark just let his mouth speak whatever his heart was saying, thinking that it was no use to hold it back. ❝he is a great parent, he can take care of the bab—

and you want him to be the baby's mother?❞ the man scoffed, ❝we aren't even sure if he wants to be the baby's parent. he may look like it but deep inside, he might be hating it. you as the baby's father and him as the baby's mother? a happy family? please, he doesn't even love you.

is the man trying to destroy whatever they are having right now? looks like he is.