Chapter 9: Exhaustion

It was a Saturday morning when Mei and Yuzu woke up feeling extremely tired "M-Mei?" She asks while shaking her. "What Yuzu?" Mei says as she rubs her eyes and rises.
Yuzu smacks Mei with a pillow "H-Hey! What was that for?" Mei says. "For practically raping me! That's what!" She says. "Yuzu, I'm in heat" she replies. (Yes I know vampires don't get in heat but I just wanted an excuse to put some smut in the story ;-;) "W-Wait what?!" She exclaims, blushing madly. Mei yawns and stretches. "Last night was exhausting, eh?" Yuzu says shrugging her elbow. Mei had no reaction to the question.

•Time skip•

"Breakfast is ready kids!" Both of the heard their mom shout from the other room.
Yuzu, Being Yuzu Sluggishly walks to the kitchen wearing a orange shirt and some shorts. Mei, was wearing a turtle neck since it was her turn to go to buy the groceries. Plus she was wearing a long skirt.

•After eating•

(IK im lazy af) "I'll be heading off now." Mei says walking out of the door but suddenly. "Can I go with you?" Yuzu says. "Yuzu, you aren't going in public wearing that." She says jokingly. "Wait here." Yuzu says as Mei closes the door waiting for Yuzu. After such time came, Yuzu was finished changing into a more, appropriate attire. Yuzu walks out of the bedroom door and approaches Mei. "I'm ready!" She says in a cheery tone. Mei, didn't have a reaction then walks to the elevator.

'Mei?'

(Oof Sorry If it's short ;-;)